Works Bell and NRG: Two Different End-Products

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
That is a valid point, ALTHOUGH other companies such as OMP and G Force do have their versions of quick releases. These are pure racing designs so they dont encompass the dumb lock thing that can be broken with a can of compressed air, a punch and a hammer. They are SFI rated, and if having a good quality product is what you want, then check out those products as they are rated for racing and can handle a little abuse.

sinisterDB

works bell is a bit more pricey verses the nrg which is another reason why some people go for the nrg release. the works release was already on my list once my build can really start, but im not worried about the limited colors it comes in since they have the color i want :lol:

whitedc4

You can always have a shop paint it I guess.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
This will be great to refer back to when im ready to buy one. Been thinking about this since it was first mentioned weeks ago because NRG sets are so commonly sold and even i have not heard about them popping off before recently. Ill buy that it could be a persons wear and tear + build quality. I dont care how many colors a company has, just that it has the colors i want or will settle for.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
if you just want a quick release G force or OMP and sparco also sell quick releases. The works bell just has the added benefit of a lock

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Ill end up with bell or nrg because theres no sense in doing the entire quick release set up as part of security and not getting a lock.

j13

Keep It Clean
Old news that nrg is a knock off brand from the real deal, overall, Good write up, thanks for the funny vid

ZaWn

Im going works bell. My what ever brand it is quick release needs an upgrade. So does my steering wheel. Thanks for the write up Thadya. Where did you get your kit from?
Got the kit used in mint condition from an S2ki guy from the marines. I think I'm pretty lucky to get it.

-Z-

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
This thread is dedicated to OGstackadolla who will be personally upset if he wasn't warned about probability that the wheel could "prematurely ejaculate during a track venture" when using a replica brand like NRG. ;p Hehez. Just Jokin... love the way you use your words. :thumbs up:

-Z-
Hahah <3

Great thread, thank you for taking the time to post this