ZOMG ! ! ! my crappy DA9

Zero Fighter

MAKE'em SAY UUUHHhhhhh...
here are some pics of my crappy car. Some of you younger kids are going to say, slam it and put some baller wheels on it and roll the fenders. Well............GTFO!!!! I have been on here for a few months and from what I have seen from the younger kids no one cares about what made us get into these cars in the first place, but I am almost 30 and the bullshit is getting old. I am not a photo guy like some of the guys that I have seen on here. My pics really suck so deal with it...

j13

Keep It Clean
Yeah it looks pretty crappy man. I think 20" chrome wheels and a huge GT2 style wing would make it look better.

Jk

Looks great man. You should shave the side moldings

lowazzteg

3rd Super Mario Bro
Maybe the evo hood too...

Sexy ass car. Nothing looks better than stock. Plus those are some nice pictures. I haven't had my baby out for a photoshoot in a while! :shock:

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I actually really like that, looks really clean

jznsn2u

I like it :thumbs up. Those are buddy club rims right? I'm interested in whats under the hood ;).

Zero Fighter

MAKE'em SAY UUUHHhhhhh...
thanks guys......I have plans for it but the outside is pretty much done.I am still looking for the twin tip HKS exaust but no luck. This is even hard to find in japan, I am going over seas in Jan. to shop in Hong Kong and Osaka ( KANSAI ). Maybe I will get lucky? The motor is comming out and work is going to get done soon a full make over while retaining the OEM look with some little details that willl set it off. I will give a heads up when it starts. Till then lets keep things legit and stop faking the funk guys it never hurts to save just a little more to get the extra speacial part we truly want without selling out and going the cheaper route.