ZOMG ! ! ! my crappy DA9

Zero Fighter

MAKE'em SAY UUUHHhhhhh...
This car is my DD now.....The suspenion was set for mountain roads took me about a week to get it dialed in. After each adjustment I had an aliment done to the front and rear. After the 6th one its perfect Thank god I work at a dealership because the aliments would have hurt my wallet. The car is perfect with a hint of oversteer so when I turn she comes out just a bit into the corner and I can floor the gas pedal and she zero's out or straitens in while the weight transfer is smooth and I can go threw turns faster that way without having the front push through the turn and causing understeer.

RobbinYoBizkits

Alrighty lets see here lets start off with first of all your can looks pretty clean and im really interested in it. Next is how low are you sitting of the ground be cause when i plan on getting me DA i didnt want to slam it but have a low look thats functional. My neighbor has all of his civics slammed so i see it enough and can admire it then but its not for me. Then second what size wheels do you have, im sure it was stated earlier in the thread but i skimmed through it. I guess alls i can say is that im a kid who likes the look of slammed cars but would prolly never do it to my cars. So that being said i would interested in how low your car sits and more details on your suspension work because i really like the way your car sits and looks! Keep up the good work !!

Zero Fighter

Alrighty lets see here lets start off with first of all your can looks pretty clean and im really interested in it. Next is how low are you sitting of the ground be cause when i plan on getting me DA i didnt want to slam it but have a low look thats functional. I dont look at how close I am to the ground rather I look at how much travel I have with the suspenion with personal specs kept in mind ( SECRET )

My neighbor has all of his civics slammed so i see it enough and can admire it then but its not for me. Then second what size wheels do you have, im sure it was stated earlier in the thread but i skimmed through it.
The wheels are Kosei K1's 15x7 +38mm offset with Yoko 205-50-15

I guess alls i can say is that im a kid who likes the look of slammed cars but would prolly never do it to my cars. So that being said i would interested in how low your car sits and more details on your suspension work because i really like the way your car sits and looks! Keep up the good work !!
I cant tell you what the specs are execpt. They are function forms Type ONE's, I took in account with my body weight to set up the car. I also tighten the spring rate on the rear by the adjusting purch on the coilovers. I also took in account of the cars weight transfer while braking, changing gears, and with the tank being full of gas and empty.

RobbinYoBizkits

I cant tell you what the specs are execpt. They are function forms Type ONE's, I took in account with my body weight to set up the car. I also tighten the spring rate on the rear by the adjusting purch on the coilovers. I also took in account of the cars weight transfer while braking, changing gears, and with the tank being full of gas and empty.
Hey thanks a bunch man i will keep this all in mind when i get mine and start the suspension journey :D

Vince92Gs

Lower it and get 1 pieces!

The typical DA response....

Is that paint original? If so...Wow!

That shit is clean and a very functional/practical setup (from what you've mentioned thus far). I'm impressed you've got it lowered and still have mudflaps lol

Props to ya on a clean car!

Zero Fighter

Lower it and get 1 pieces!

The typical DA response....

Is that paint original? If so...Wow!

That shit is clean and a very functional/practical setup (from what you've mentioned thus far). I'm impressed you've got it lowered and still have mudflaps lol

Props to ya on a clean car!
The paint from the quarter panels foward is original from what I can tell. yea the slam and one peices comments kinda gets old after 8 years LOL!!!! Here is an old link from way back with my old DA, my first love. http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=719619 You might know or reconize some of the users on that page. Before that thread I have had the car 4 years prior. Back in those days there was only real parts and they were not cheap. Who can guess some of the parts and their correct names???

cmoney176

CMONEY176
I dont care what any one else says that is a great looking TEG. Im 34 and love my 93. So if any body gives you shit tell them to go suck salty balls!!!! Peace!!!!!!

RobbinYoBizkits

ok now its time for round two of ?'s i have of you black integra you used to own ha. I see the exhaust is slightly at and angle and that angle looks perfect and not to angled where it looks dumb but its perfect. My ? is did you make it like that or did you buy the exhaust that way? then my next ? is what exhaust is it ?

integration718

OEM look makes the car stand out keep it clean,I lowered mine with old school suspension technics springs that lowered it 1.2 in the rear and 1.0 in the front and KYB all around and some old 18" momo rims it looks sick but in NYC they hurt like a mother -f'er.

Zero Fighter

ok now its time for round two of ?'s i have of you black integra you used to own ha. I see the exhaust is slightly at and angle and that angle looks perfect and not to angled where it looks dumb but its perfect. My ? is did you make it like that or did you buy the exhaust that way? then my next ? is what exhaust is it ?

Its an H.K.S high Power from back way when......I am about to buy the same one again. I did not modify it or anything they come slant like that out of the box.

Zero Fighter

ic well i might get an apexi n1 exhaust when ever and i kind of want to angle it, but not ridiculous like
To my knowlege Apexi N1's are not that easy to find......well as a catback? You can still find the universal one for around 200 bucks and get some custom piping made.