ZOMG ! ! ! my crappy DA9

alyssafacex

lets keep things legit and stop faking the funk guys it never hurts to save just a little more to get the extra speacial part we truly want without selling out and going the cheaper route.
this!!

i love it, love the k1's on it too. looks great dude :thumbs up

emd513

thats a great statement man. car looks good but i have to say i am 25 i say go lower not much, you dont have to slam it just a little bit to kind of tuck the tires. but any ways it looks great man

Zero Fighter

MAKE'em SAY UUUHHhhhhh...
The suspension is set up for grip......I have lots of back roads I play on and this set up works the best. Also this keeps the rear from shifting to the back when changing gears and keep the contact on the front tires where the power is needed.

Zero Fighter

Bump no updates here lately guys......just the norm. Oil change, checking the brakes and rotating the wheels. I am planning on a HKS exaust here real soon. If I could sell my other cars I would have a little money to play with but most of it would go to savings LOL ! ! ! Sorry for the lack of updates.....

jznsn2u

Bump no updates here lately guys......just the norm. Oil change, checking the brakes and rotating the wheels. I am planning on a HKS exaust here real soon. If I could sell my other cars I would have a little money to play with but most of it would go to savings LOL ! ! ! Sorry for the lack of updates.....
I consider taking the normal check up/ tune ups on cars an important update. It shows that you are a very good owner by maintaining and servicing it when it needs you :thumbs up. I feel the same way as you about the savings too bro :lol:.

Zero Fighter

hes not really stock o_o hes lowered with rims. The "stock look" would be higher + 15inch rims. I would say, zero fighter has a very Clean and proper looking car.
Nah...its cool i get what he was saying. Thanks for the comments guys. Taking care of the car is more than just updates. its a passion of mine that I have had for over 12 years. I feel lucky to have this old car and I plan to take care of it as long as I have it and if the good lord lets me.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Finally someone who doesn't wanna slam it! I have gotten out of the 'slamming' thing too - useful, performing ride height = more baller than slammed IMO. When I put my Omni power coilovers on, I had the car slammed for two days. I drove it in the canyons and it rubbed everywhere and had waaaayyy too much negative camber - handled like shit. I raised it to a 2 finger gap and adjusted the camber; it's much better now :D anyway end mini rant.

I like you already OP :welcome: