Super Sexy Slammed: Helpful Hints/Tips

Flopez76

One more thing, I'm going to have two Kicker L7 15s in the trunk B)(Yes, I know why would anybody need that kind of bass in an Integra, well why not?) Well that'll be a lot of weight in the back so would I most likely need to get stiffer coilovers in the back to try to prevent them from always bottoming out? Or if it's just a bunch of crazy ish I just won't put them in

Well here's a picture because I'm a pic whore lol they're the ones on the right;

Untitled by Flopez76, on Flickr

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
higher sprin rates and high quality shocks will help keep it from bottoming out. i have a singl 10" competition and i scrape every now and then.

=always on my iphone=

pinkley

b@115D33p
coy, do you have any kind of camber kit up front? i started to go through your build thread to see if you
did but i dont have the patience to look through 36 pages lol

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
lol! yeah. skunk2 pro, fully corrected camber

=always on my iphone=

pinkley

b@115D33p
lol! yeah. skunk2 pro, fully corrected camber

=always on my iphone=
I was thinking so, because it looks like you have no camber. Do you have your plastics pulled out of the fenderwells? My next days off I'm pulling the sleeves off the back and lowering the front some more. Pinch welds will probably get hammered down going to borrow my buddy's fender roller. I feel like a kid in a candy store. :D

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
So I tried researching but couldn't find a useful answer... My coilovers are maxed out in the rear, but I want moar low. Still have a good 2+ inches to go up front though. Any suggestions at all for what I can do to get that @$$ end down lower? Or do I have to get new coils? /: Please and thanks :mrgreen:

pinkley

b@115D33p
So I tried researching but couldn't find a useful answer... My coilovers are maxed out in the rear, but I want moar low. Still have a good 2+ inches to go up front though. Any suggestions at all for what I can do to get that @$$ end down lower? Or do I have to get new coils? /: Please and thanks :mrgreen:
i have the same problem but im going to pull the adjustable sleeves off to get a little more out of it. i was told it would give a half inch or so. im going to see how it works next week and ill let you know. :thumbs up

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
^^ right there! that should lower a bit.

if that doesnt, check to see if the front springs are shorter than the back. since you say you still have plenty of room up front, swap em out!

=always on my iphone=

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Awesome, thanks for the help guys! Didn't even know you can do that. I'll take a look and maybe some pictures this afternoon to see if removing the rings is an option :)

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
So I got all new suspension :p been progressively lowering it and now it's almost where I want it, but the upper control arms are hitting the shock towers, what do I do about this?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
itll make a bulge big enough so itll automatically stop after a while.

Posted from my Microwave using Tapatalk

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
So just ignore it for the time being and hit some bit bumps? xD jk, anything that can possibly get ruined though? Thats my main concern is I don't know I'd be able to fund replacing things right now /:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
nah. it wont ruin anything. theyll just buldge up a bit. unless youre slammed, you may crack uca's like mine :(

Posted from my Microwave using Tapatalk