Custom painted B series valve covers

Teggymane88

Thanks bro. Both pics are the same valvecover just at different angles. The paint is called Chameleon

Teggymane88

Type R. Well not an actual type R valve cover I think I came close enough. To me masking them off to the OEM spec is what really setts them off. Little details matter!

Isco

nice work dude...I painted my valve cover couple weeks ago, long process but worth it...I had to use the oven and my girlfriend was like what?....hahahha

Teggymane88

Wow man that looks hella damn good!!! The wrinkles look hella crisp and tight. I see you also did your stock strut. I wanted to do the same to mine lol. Looks legit man. Is that VHT paint?

Teggymane88

I don't do too many red wrinkles due to the fact I gota order the cans online because for some reason I can't find them anywhere here where I live to just buy them over the counter lol. But here's one I did in VHT red wrinkle

Isco

Wow man that looks hella damn good!!! The wrinkles look hella crisp and tight. I see you also did your stock strut. I wanted to do the same to mine lol. Looks legit man. Is that VHT paint?

thanks bro, and yes i did both... VHT paint from O'Reilly!

Isco

I don't do too many red wrinkles due to the fact I gota order the cans online because for some reason I can't find them anywhere here where I live to just buy them over the counter lol. But here's one I did in VHT red wrinkle

looks great!...same thing over here...just the black wrinkle in stock, the red one they requested to their warehouse