Custom painted B series valve covers

Teggymane88

Wrinkle Black Integra Ls valve cover with polished face letters, oem spec masked off, and nice hint of clear coat shot on top of the wrinkle to really make it pop! A lil something new I thought I would try.

Teggymane88

Here is another one I just recently did for one of my buddys. Championship White with mirror faced polished letters Oem masked off!

Teggymane88

After installation :) Nicely fitted with a carbon Kevlar Sp cover and low pro Skunk2 gold grommets.

Teggymane88

Thanks man. I got the black wrinkle one up top for sale if anyones interested?? Lmk I will ship and I go through paypal.

Teggymane88

This is a before pic. One of my other friends brought me this to paint. Off his Acura Tl. He prettt much left it up to me to paint scheme it so I got a lil creative-

Teggymane88

As you can probably already tell I have a soft spot for my letters to be fully polished. Ohh ya the old paint is already striped here...

Teggymane88

FInished Product. This is what I came up with for him. Fully polished letters, redone in a gloss black, and a Custom Usdm Acura Type R badge done in anodized metallic red

Tree

looks nice, lets see the valve cover from your profile pic, I like the two tone look it has