300hp B-series All Motor

Nick_C78

Yeah man, I have thought about it as well, but I don't want to be screwed if I go to a track that doesn't have e85 readily available. I am just sticking to 91 pump gas, because it is everywhere...for now. In a few years e85 will be way more common.

Muckman

Not a M0derator
Nick you can always get a dual tune OR tune using a Ethanol content analyzer to make changes to your fuel trim.

No changes necessary to run E85. Most gasoline from the pump today contains some ethanol already so your fuel system already has an ethanol rating. I ran E85 in my car with stock fuel lines, filter, rail and FPR without problem for 2 years. Just upgraded injectors and pump.

zack11122

If I had a bone stock car I could run e85?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

zack11122

I was lost at the science aspect.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Muckman

Not a M0derator
Its not worth the head ache unless you are big compression or boosted. Your range sucks and your limited to gas stations that sell it. Not exactly street friendly. But on the plus side your exhaust smells like sweet sugary goodness.

ALL M0T0R

DDTECHCAMS.COM
LOL.

Glad to see people appreciating and not hating.. Ddtech doing big things..ill try to be a bit more active on this forum

Nick_C78

And look who finally shows up. Derek, did you know you could have had the same power if you lowered compression and used gas? Just kidding Aussie. COuldn't resist.

ALL M0T0R

DDTECHCAMS.COM
No. You wont have a 300whp b series on pump. Ive tried lmao. Im on my phone.. so its hard to type.
jason has ran ftw purple and m1 and race gas. M1 and ftw make around the same. Ftw is much more money though lol
this is a rather simple but limit pushing build. Its a 86x98 15.0cr. If he lower comp id see this car making 260-280. This test was against the pro3s in which the pro3s got walked over..

M1 is cheap and a great fuel. Issue is, its gotta be purged every race when done.. its worst them e85.

If theres any questions just ask. Ill answer.