300hp B-series All Motor

ALL M0T0R

DDTECHCAMS.COM
Well have more cam test out too. Just released my LSX stuff today. Ill probably post it here to avoid the twat waffles over on hondatech.

Nick_C78

I have thought about going to you for a cam, because I have a custom spring made for the ITR cam. So the max I can lift is pretty much what an ITR cam can lift, maybe a tiny bit more. Ultimately I don't know what kind of gains could be had over the itr cams using similar lift. Obviously I could get a taller spring, but I would like to avoid that.

Nick_C78

I get tuned tomorrow. I will get you the new graph and the build list and we will see what we can do. My entire head is custom, might as well have custom cams too, right?

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
M1 is cheap and a great fuel. Issue is, its gotta be purged every race when done.. its worst them e85.

If theres any questions just ask. Ill answer.
Like I said Nick, not worth the trouble, not for me anyway.

Sick car though man, I'd love to see a vid of one of those runs.

ALL M0T0R

DDTECHCAMS.COM
Like I said Nick, not worth the trouble, not for me anyway.

Sick car though man, I'd love to see a vid of one of those runs.
Got one for ya, hold on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KZU-S-BQSc

He's stepping up to M5 since he's called out Humble Racing now. Keep in mind, the track was getting mist on it the entire morning from a previous rain storm, they still ran, 10.3 he was spinning the first 330ft.. Car has 9's in it, we're sure of it.

Its great to add Jason to the list of guys who Run DDTECH camshafts, My camshafts are constantly tested on the dyno and track such as this. This is one of the guys paving the way for the NA crowd, This tested a lot of Different theories and logics we've had in camshaft design, really helped us back up the proof too. We still have the haters, but when you have haters, you're doing something right.

Last edited: