94 Integra Gs Project

94RS

No fucks given.
Why even buy them then? Just save up more for real seats

He traded his beat up OEM seats for the eBay seats... Which is why I said the girl was the smart one in that deal :rolf:

Ganyon

I don't think it looks that bad. If he had a wings west lip kit all the way around and was lower, it would look good.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
I don't think it looks that bad. If he had a wings west lip kit all the way around and was lower, it would look good.
Thinking of getting fender flares, a good front and rear lip, and lowering it a little. But I'm also saving up for a b16 swap. So it will be a slow process

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

Ganyon

I think it would look good with flares and front and rear lips. It would fit the car better. I would hold on to the wing until after all of that was done, then see what it looks like.

94RS

No fucks given.
I think it would look good with flares and front and rear lips. It would fit the car better. I would hold on to the wing until after all of that was done, then see what it looks like.

You drive a breadbox... Your opinion is invalid.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
So she has had her first real bath. Got all the stains out of the carpet. Armor all, wash and scrubbed the rims.

Before. Gross coffee stains from previous owner

And after :)

Goals in the near future
-front and rear lip
-different side skirts
-fender flares
-lower it 1 1/2 inches
-New exhaust
-teal plastidip (till I can get enough for a full respray)

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
I have coffee stains too! Haha

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
I couldn't do it. I hated seeing that car looking like a beat up cavalier. It took a few hours but I have already got a bunch of comments on it just cruising through town