94 Integra Gs Project

94RS

No fucks given.
:thumbs up

Those were one of the wheels I was considering for my car before I found my Miata LS'

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
:thumbs up

Those were one of the wheels I was considering for my car before I found my Miata LS'
Bought the set for $50 with no curb rash. Just flaking chrome (which will be stripped)

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
good deal man, you seem to always snag up everything for dirt cheap! :suprise: :shock:
It's because I'm always broke. I can't afford the expensive deals

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
That's what I paid for mine too. The factory paint was all cracked and flaky too :lol:
How hard was it to strip the chrome? Was thinking aircraft grade paint remover and alumabrite before paint

94RS

No fucks given.
I had tried aircraft remover, but it wasn't enough. I ended up getting them sandblasted for like $80 and then sent off for powdercoating... A whopping $10 :mrgreen:

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
I had tried aircraft remover, but it wasn't enough. I ended up getting them sandblasted for like $80 and then sent off for powdercoating... A whopping $10 :mrgreen:
Then I need to look at sand blasting :) you have pics of finished product

94RS

No fucks given.
I know I don't post it often but come on, you've had to have seen my car at least once before :lol:

Shitty cell phone pic when I bought the wheels

Directly after powdercoat

Home Depot center caps/tires mounted

On car after lowering

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Sorry for not updating in a while. I got a new toy that has taken up all my time. 2005 ninja 500r that has been dropped. Needs handlebars and a gas tank. After I get that on the road I'll get back to the teg

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk