94 Integra Gs Project

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Me and my buddy got them as a package deal. The one on the left is a 97 250r that had carb issues and wiring problems. The green one on the right is mine. I fired it up yesterday but it still has a ways to go. All new fairings, gas tank, bars on the passenger side, and new throttle cable

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

94RS

No fucks given.
Throttle cables and bars are cheap, fairings... Not so much. You'd be better off (money wise) turning it into a street fighter.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Yeah I looked up on egay and found some off brand unpainted fairings for $120. But they probably wouldn't last 6 months. I'm trying to find a decent tank but it has to be from a 500 and that's 150+ undamaged

R13

The other asshole
Fixing up a ninja in that bad of shape seems like a massive waste of money unless it was basically free.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Fixing up a ninja in that bad of shape seems like a massive waste of money unless it was basically free.
Do I ever pay a lot for my vehicles haha. I got it for 250. It has 4,300 miles and its an 05. Motor runs great. Hoping to have it up and going under $800

94RS

No fucks given.
If you're trying to stay under 800, go street fighter and get your current tank fixed if it's clean inside.

That's what I'm gonna end up doing since it has a pretty big dent in the throttle side, but it's clean inside... It's pretty fucking impossible to find an undented tank for a 30+ year old Kawasaki under $250 :lol:

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
It has rust damage. I'm thinking of getting one with a dent. Patching it and then painting it black. Do a semi street fighter but still keep it looking like a rice rocket

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
So I finally have an update on the car. Went to a guys house to help him wire up his b18b1 and he three this in on the deal. Little different than my OEM one but I'll keep it for now

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Just got around to redoing my valve cover and got rid of the grease stained white short ram piping and strut bar. About to paint the rims to match the new blue

R13

The other asshole
Why did you paint the power steering cap? :lol:

You should pull the exhaust manifold and hit it with a wire brush and some silver/aluminum ceramic paint. :thumbs up

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Why did you paint the power steering cap? :lol:

You should pull the exhaust manifold and hit it with a wire brush and some silver/aluminum ceramic paint. :thumbs up
I got a little paint happy lol. And I'm looking for DC sport headers like I had on my first teg

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
So my welded trans mount didn't hold too well :( trans dropped on my CV and destroyed it. Rookie mistake. But some welding and a new CV later I'm back on the road.

Minus a weird clearance gap (unrelated). I have a 2 finger gap on my driver side wheel well and 3 1/2 on my passenger side running stock suspension (no coils)
Also getting a hard pull to the right . any ideas?