94 Integra Gs Project

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Try Hondapartsunlimited.com, their parts are really cheap and also carry Acura things.

Sent from my iPhone 2g

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
I found a dayco for $40 at advanced. I'll check Honda parts unlimited and see if they have an OEM

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
So I had an accident :( wet roads and low brake fluid=bent rim

But on the upside a new one is already ordered and on the way.
Also got a new exhaust, Honda timing belt, and water pump :p

Not going to let the rim bring me down

94RS

No fucks given.
Those things are loud as hell... I also think they got discontinued a few years back.

Good pickup for the price though. I was gonna end up getting the Tanabe Medalion Touring (sounds like a WS2) before my engine took a dump.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Those things are loud as hell... I also think they got discontinued a few years back.

Good pickup for the price though. I was gonna end up getting the Tanabe Medalion Touring (sounds like a WS2) before my engine took a dump.
Mine rusted out from resonator back and I got tired of all the vibration at highway speed and it was cheap so I'm happy with it

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
We had a slight accident. Only downside to no abs system. But $140 later I have my replacement in. Also timing belt and water pump is in

Ouch

Cracked all the way through

Its sooo pretty

And the water pump

Next on the list is plugs, wires, new alignment, and fixing my dent behind the driver door.....last time I park is a parking spot where someone parked on the line

94RS

No fucks given.
Sounds like you need to upgrade your brakes and find an open area to find out how hard you can press the pedal before they lock up.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
So just a small update. Primered my trunk and roof because all of the old paint had come off. Also redone the rims in white/black.

Noneed2Hate

Digging the white rims, look way less tacky than the black with red accents. That hood though >_< My wife laughed a little when she saw it, and also complained that it wasn't red and white! :p sorry >_<

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Digging the white rims, look way less tacky than the black with red accents. That hood though >_< My wife laughed a little when she saw it, and also complained that it wasn't red and white! :p sorry >_<
It's all good. I'm about to viynl wrap the while car in gloss black. The hood was just because we got bored.