I want new rims what size should I get? 15 vs 16?

Victor91teg

Banned
What's funny is because I went to car toys and spent all that $& . I pulled outta their parking lot was sitting at a red light when the lady in front of me put her car in reverse and came 3 car lengths fast and smashed into me. Ski gave her all that room cuz she went over the white line and the light wasn't gonna change. Because of that I got 2k in massages and 20k in chiropractic and I'm getting a huge paycheck next month thx to tha teggy! And she smashed my other car not my teggy almost totaling it. If it wasn't for the fact I just spent 6k on it they would've totaled it. It has 209k mi and I spent 6k on it to make it go another 100k Ez. Tell me that ain't stupid. It's my wife's car now and she's already made 30k driving it to work

Victor91teg

Banned
I' gott my Acura pimped basically for free. I got 2 lawsuits going cause idiots who can't drive. I'm getting 20-25k . I spent 4K on massage they gotta reimburse me 4. I get rear ended bout 1 X a year. My dad was a taxi driver and is now a ferry boat captain , mom was a semi truck driver. I know how to drive but some folks just can't handle themselves. We got texters who rear end and we got coffe drinkers and we got I didn't see u there and we got off the free way and idiot hit my back as I stopped all the way at the stop sign and everyone else California stopped I got so much $$ from insurance it's stupid just stupid I mean just freakn dumb

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
That's a given, trolling or not. :lol:

I thought it was Keanu at first because of WA, but he's not bright enough to come up with something like this, let alone give himself female contact in the made up story. :mrgreen:

R13

The other asshole
Dollar sign dollar sign and and and?

Whatever the fuck that means. :lol:

Victor91teg

Banned
If this is his answer to the Type-R question.... Trolling confirmed.
If I want a fast car w a super charger I'll stick to mustang Shelby or old hot rod muscle V8 porche nota 4banger rice tech anyway

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
If I want a fast car w a super charger I'll stick to mustang Shelby or old hot rod muscle V8 porche nota 4banger rice tech anyway

Where are you pulling a supercharger from? And since when is a "porche" an old hot rod muscle v8?