I want new rims what size should I get? 15 vs 16?

Victor91teg

Banned
So your idea of a "cheap" commuter car is a 25 year old shitbox that's worth about 3k if it's absolutely pristine.... And then spending another 18-19k in audio equipment.

8k would be all it needs in audio and all cars are shit boxes someday at least audio can be resold on eBay for half price . Realistically any car after I get done with it is only worth less than 2k anyway. Cause if I went out and spent 50k and drove it 120k it'll be at rock bottom anyway. which one has lower maintainance cost is most economical. Stereo aside I paid 7.5k on the last 2 cars I had and drove 200+k in last 8 years mi but maintain economic was 9k it's a good deal and my 3rd car the teggy will last 200k with little to no maintainance after I'm done with it. It's a great fun to drive cheap commuter
Logic.

Last edited:

Victor91teg

Banned
This guy would know, he's gay for Porsche. No old Porsches were "hot rod V8" either... There was the 928, but that was a GT.
Call me gay all u want but go to Momo's website and take a look at the sexy porches. It can corner way better than a type r any day of the week , stop on a dime , and blow any teggy in the dust. As far as hot rods go I luv em but not as much fun to drive. Sound cooler though. A 90-93 type R is weak sauce compared to a tricked out porche of that year

94RS

No fucks given.
Turbo Carrara will make your face melt to the seat

Turbo =/= supercharger.

Call me gay all u want but go to Momo's website and take a look at the sexy porches. It can corner way better than a type r any day of the week , stop on a dime , and blow any teggy in the dust. As far as hot rods go I luv em but not as much fun to drive. Sound cooler though. A 90-93 type R is weak sauce compared to a porche of that year

Mind showing us some pictures of these 90-93 Type-R's? I'm sure everyone is curious as to where you've found these unicorns.

Victor91teg

Banned
You can't buy a car over 10k, yet you can't spend 11k on a stereo? Great logic right there...

And by "new" 350Z, do you mean 2009? Because that was the last year they made them....
Next to new . CL ad with very low mi. I won't ever buy new. 2-3 yrs old maybe but new, no, I'll wait and spend the extra $$ on upgrades. Find a car that has been driven by lil old lacyb2k mi a ur or less

Last edited:

Victor91teg

Banned
Turbo =/= supercharger.

90-93 body style . 92 was the first year of the type R

Mind showing us some pictures of these 90-93 Type-R's? I'm sure everyone is curious as to where you've found these unicorns.

Victor91teg

Banned
Turbo =/= supercharger.

http://photobucket.com/images/92%20-%2093%20integra%20type%20r%20%20front%202#!