May '08 ROTM Winner: K20Tuned

K20Tuned

sick car man! are those the buddy club special edition seats? if you dont mind...couple questions...

1) How comfortable are they for 30 min + drives, seats are super comfortable
2) What rails did you use with them? Buddy Club EG/DC rails
3) Do they sit much higher than OEM seats (which sit pretty low in my 01 gsr), They actually sit slightly lower

You can also get extra lowered rails if you needed them to sit lower

K20Tuned

I just had one little question for you. How is the fitment on the Seibon Spoon Style front lip? Did you have to drill and holes into your bumper to make it fit. Or was there any other modification required?
No holes needed to be drilled into the bumper, just 4 mounting holes on the lip and bolt up using the existing hardware. Fits really clean. I was impressed.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
^ Interesting... I really want to get a front lip. I'm having a hard time finding an OEM Si-VTEC or Type R lip right now. And I was always a fan of the Spoon front lip.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
I cant vote for you. Simply you have to many resources unlike everyone else on this forum. Granted, the car is awsome.

K20Tuned

To Admin: Please void my application for ROTM. I have decided for forfeit because some members comments suggest that my entry is unfair being that I own a business.

No hards feelings, just want to keep this contest competitive.
Maybe I can get nominated for Best DC2 or some other class in the future.

Thanks

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
To Admin: Please void my application for ROTM. I have decided for forfeit because some members comments suggest that my entry is unfair being that i own a business.
Don't bail out man. I would like to override your request. It's your DC4, correct? If it's your ride, then you can run. Having a business or not, I can't deny that your ride is clean and I can see a lot of hard work put into it.

K20Tuned

Don't bail out man. I would like to override your request. It's your DC4, correct? If it's your ride, then you can run. Having a business or not, I can't deny that your ride is clean and I can see a lot of hard work put into it.
Yes it is my car, I purchased it back in Jan 2006. Here is what it looked like the day i bought it.

I just don't like the idea the members think entering my car is unfair.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Yes it is my car, I purchased it back in Jan 2006. Here is what it looked like the day i bought it.

I just don't like the idea the members think entering my car is unfair.

I wouldn't either man, but you can't worry about what other people say. People always say that my car is whack and what not, but that doesn't hold me down. Don't let it bother you.