May '08 ROTM Winner: K20Tuned

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Yes it is my car, I purchased it back in Jan 2006. Here is what it looked like the day i bought it.

I just don't like the idea the members think entering my car is unfair.
I dont see it as unfair, that is a good turn around for 2 years.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
yeah dude, your money and time went into that car, its not your fault it looks that badass..........ok well maybe it is your fault....but still, that car is well put together with your love and time. Good luck, not that you'll need it, lol.

b18c_teg

Dang Haven't been here in a while, loving the teg bro car looks sick. You got my vote, that's if I remember to come vote ahaha well GL to u man and GL to the rest of u running for may's ROTM.

LOL dang Matt u got over 8 thousand post ahaha I've been here since 2004 and haven't even hit 500 =( well I'll try to come visit C-I more often =) latez.

Last edited:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Damn you guys are being ridiculous. Why not run, give the guy some competition, who cares if you lose. I'm not a fan of the jdm front so I would vote for someone with a clean usdm teg. Really this is what the site needs, better cars, business, this guy is a wealth of information.

Anyway good luck running man, I'm looking forward to doing a turbo k build in the future and I wish I could get my crank pulley tool so I could give you some competition. Car looks great.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Damn you guys are being ridiculous. Why not run, give the guy some competition, who cares if you lose. I'm not a fan of the jdm front so I would vote for someone with a clean usdm teg. Really this is what the site needs, better cars, business, this guy is a wealth of information.

Anyway good luck running man, I'm looking forward to doing a turbo k build in the future and I wish I could get my crank pulley tool so I could give you some competition. Car looks great.
That's what I'm talking about. I've been telling the applicants not to drop out. ROTM is to support CI and to keep members active. It's for the fun of it.