Wisconsin?

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
yea i heard houses in the dells are washin down the river .... we just been gettin rain and wind in the northwoods, no flooding yet.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, all of Lake Delton Drained into the Wisconsin River yesterday...

I went up and took some pictures. I'll post some up.

RacnChick

This is our pier right now off Beaver Dam Lake.... our neighbor's pier is the same way

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
damn looks like your boats filled with rainwater lol, at least its still floatin

RacnChick

damn looks like your boats filled with rainwater lol, at least its still floatin
haha yeah, we pulled it up onto the pier to let it drain from the rain the night before and that morning we put the drain plug back in and thats when we got hit real hard.. so much for that idea. that boats getting sold soon, we have an 18footer we just got.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
yep dude.. Lake Delton is GONE.

It's crazy looking now. haha. I guess they're going to try to patch and refill it tho.

I got pics here:
http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=21176

I'm going to take some more tonight of all the flooding around town, and I'm going to try and get up to reedsburg and get a picture of the bridge underwater. I guess we're supposed to get shit on again tonight by even more rain

RacnChick

We have a flash flood watch for Thurs/Thurs night so far. I saw some of the radar on the news last night, it could hit us hard. Theyre calling for up to 3 more inches. ugh.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
yuck.

I just looked at the radar at work and it looks like we have 2 different storms running at us. lol

at least isn't not going to be like 6 in one night again...

mteg

Automatic Lover
Instead of Tommy Bartlets water ski show, we'll have Tommy Bartlets mud wrestling.lol

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol!

I was thinking we could invent a boat that uses the mud... or they could just use ATV's instead of boats. lol