Your Old Car Thread!!!

cdubdb7

past- present cars

i know someone in here had a car that they miss, i was just wondering if anyone wanted to post pics of their past cars, and the car they have now

my ol accord

and now

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Well I have had about 20 cars and trucks but these were among my favorites.

78 Pontiac Trans Am (no pics)
95 Talon AWD Tsi (no pics)
94 Chevy Pickup

cdubdb7

^^^yeah alot of people wanted that car, but they either dint have the money, or they wanted to trade, but that car was damn near immaculate, i plan on making this one the same way

cdubdb7

Well first (and for some of the newbs this explains why im even on here, lol.) my 1994 Acura Integra LS in the rare Thunder Grey

When I first got it...100% stock

And when i sold it.....:cry:

Sold that and moved onto a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST Spyder (aka, pussy magnet)

Now im in my 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

when I first got it, 98% stock, only a chip was on the car.

and now

like the wrx, really clean and simple

Last edited by a moderator:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I have 2 cars I miss. My nicely modded '89 Mazda RX7 Turbo II that was stolen. I got rear ended at 60mph in my 96 GSR. I miss that pretty bad because it was cut so short. I had done a quite a bit of work but it was totaled before the project "REALLY" took off.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
the only other car i had was a 100% stock 98 accord 4dr. it had 235k on it when i got hit(hit someone according to the insurance comapny) and 1600 in damage was enought to toal it. but now i have my car! :) speedin i am in LOVE with the color scheme that was on your integra... man i wish i could paint my car that color now. and then black that mofo out! oh well. ill prolly do the same as you and move on to a subie! :thumbup:

kcombs

GS=goes slow
this is my 1995.5 Honda Passport I traded it in for the teg when gas hit $3.00gal.

I miss her so much.

and to this.
when I got her.

and now.