bored at work what the hell is there to do????

mikenichol123

facebook= mnichol3
sitting at work and we are slow today. the company has face book, myspace and you tube blocked lol and there is nothing really new on the site. so whats a good topic to chat about?

Redliner

sitting at work and we are slow today. the company has face book, myspace and you tube blocked lol and there is nothing really new on the site. so whats a good topic to chat about?
You got a clean dc2, what size rims and tires or those?

-Red

mikenichol123

facebook= mnichol3
ive walked around this store enough today lol the snack time lady just dropped off a box of food and those fuckers want a dollar for every thing lol im already 10bucks into the box lol thats really all to do around here when we are bored is just to eat lol no wonder why ive been gainning weight lol

mikenichol123

facebook= mnichol3
there 18's. yea i know aliitle big but thats what was on the car when i got it and i havent saved enough up for the buddyclub rims i want lol

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
Do what Jim does..............................walk around
hey? i get some work done :lol:
ive walked around this store enough today lol the snack time lady just dropped off a box of food and those fuckers want a dollar for every thing lol im already 10bucks into the box lol thats really all to do around here when we are bored is just to eat lol no wonder why ive been gainning weight lol
man, i hate those things :twisted: