New member here saying hello and some ?

4drs=morewhores

Master-D-B-ate
Hello guys been lurking this forum for awhile now and just signed up. Thought i say hello and show off my teg.

This is my second teg, I used to own a automatic LS :(, but i sold it and bought this GSR :)

It has 4 x 114.3 conversion
Skunk2 pro full coilovers
type r strut bar
Rays engineering Volk Racing first gen TE37
Khumo tires

ill add more to part list once i ask my friend exactly what i got, im a newb and he knows mores about the car than i do
if you recognize any parts let me know, sorry still a newb

any suggestions for LCA's? Are skunk2s worth that price for some LCAs or should i get Blox
also looking for a turbo timer, anyone have experience with any?

Car is pretty much done. Just need injectors and a tune. Then i will work on upgrading motor internals
as far as the exterior just want 98+ tail lights, amber bumper corners, fog lights and a tint job

I plan to tint the windows tomorrow, any suggestions on how dark to go? I cant decide. I really would like the door windows to match but i dont wanna get pulled over for tint on the front windows, whats a good percentage?

Also would like to know a good place to buy fog lights for cheap? as well as 98+ tails, and amber bumper lights

I will be rerouting the oil line and conditioning the leather very soon

Last edited:

rockadilla

thats right.
:welcome: looks good man the site sponsers got all the hookups lol check out speedline or something lol sorry I forgot the name :smackhead:

MeZ90

LS MONSTER!!!
:welcome:nice ride man i have a GSR as well and I'm loving it hope your loving your car to:):)

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
Welcome!!!! i would reccomend finding out your state tint laws, and just go with that all around. its most likely 32-35%. that way you can never get a ticket and you dont have anything to worry about. with that said, i would go down to 20% up front, and 5% on all the rear windows. Maybe even 50% on the windshield. But hey... i like my tint a lil dark and sexy :lol:

4drs=morewhores

Master-D-B-ate
Haha, love the name. I just bought a 4Door GS-R as well. Welcome
Thanks. Sick dude they are alittle hard to come by, especially clean ones
Welcome nice clean ride

as for tint I would go 20%

bulbs: http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=42663

amber corners.. EBAY
alright thanks man
:welcome:nice ride man i have a GSR as well and I'm loving it hope your loving your car to:):)
hell yeah man i love it. Always wanted a 4 door gsr

Seems like most of the 4 dr gsr's are green. Welcome to CI.
yeah it does seem that way, i know we got a couple on here iv seen
Looks Mint Beautiful Car Man And Welcome Im A Newb Myself
cool thanks for the warm welcome

Welcome!!!! i would reccomend finding out your state tint laws, and just go with that all around. its most likely 32-35%. that way you can never get a ticket and you dont have anything to worry about. with that said, i would go down to 20% up front, and 5% on all the rear windows. Maybe even 50% on the windshield. But hey... i like my tint a lil dark and sexy :lol:
im in cali so i can get as dark as i want in the back but the front isnt suppose to be less than 75%
ive had 50% up front and 5% on the back which was fine. But this time id like the tint to match. I was thinking 20% all the way around, but that might be asking for it from the cops. 35% might just be to light i think. I have tan interior so i heard it will look a bit lighter?

.Cortez

94' LS
db powa! haha beat you matt!!!!!

welcome
Haha I was waitingfor that !!!!
\
Nice purchace, I gottah get my hands on a DB8... :( Damn DC4's worthless... esp. in auto... :( (no offence Blue)

But if I did get a DB8, i'd try and pick it up in red or white, maybe black :)