Nostradamus 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

orwell_1984

Banned
im 24, if you had any brain cells, you could have seen that under my user name.
do you know how many cells are in the human body? or how many nerve ending are in the brain? and how many we use?

at 24 you should try to put words togather , instead of posting little images...lol..

24 huh? wow, i was thinking 15 or 16.... i cant wait to hear youre next response...lol

orwell_1984

Banned
I never once said "hey, how many brain cells do we use?"
this is like arguing with a 4 year old with down syndrome... you win.... you got your insults in... anyone else wanna make themselves feel better about themselves by ganging up on someone who doesnt go along with the rest of the sheep?

i wonder what thats says about ones own psycological state :shock:

speedin

The Transporter
Ok guys, chill. orwell_1984 is entitled to his opinion, and guys if you want to debate on the topic at hand and not something like the number of brain cells we use thats fine. Lets just keep this in check...

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
so there is a master plan for his not healing an amputee EVER since the beggining of mankind, but he will heal aunt berthas bladder infection? lol..

critical thinking folks...... :roll:
of course there is. i won't speak about the amputee, but i certainly know from my own experiences what he can do.

so you are like a messageboard hitman for jesus? interesting? what are you 15?

ill make the claim, jesus never existed.... you reply with proof he did, thats how it works... even the jesus/god worshippers are acting in a manor that will NOT get them beamed up to heaven... there are DOZENS of rules they are breaking by attacking me... "jesus" was quoted several times as to WHAT you must do to enterith into heaven... simply following the 10 commandments is not enough...

so the religious folks of this board IGNORE the teachings of their lord.... and go around talking about how they cannot wait to go up to the hebrew heaven.....

but im the crazy one?...lol
i already told you there is only one way!

AmberLynne

ill make the claim, jesus never existed.... you reply with proof he did, thats how it works... even the jesus/god worshippers are acting in a manor that will NOT get them beamed up to heaven... there are DOZENS of rules they are breaking by attacking me... "jesus" was quoted several times as to WHAT you must do to enterith into heaven... simply following the 10 commandments is not enough...

so the religious folks of this board IGNORE the teachings of their lord.... and go around talking about how they cannot wait to go up to the hebrew heaven.....

I agree speed, but no talk of jesus. it's not right.

rockadilla

thats right.

^
Ok... PROVE he never exsited....
:roll:

yep thought so... u cant...
:smackself:

And also... PROVE god doesn't exist and that jesus was NOT his son!!!

And also, why are u making a big deal about something if u don't beleive in it.... Nothing better to do with your life? :retard:

Status
Not open for further replies.