RS owner
coy to sales@norcalautostylez.com

thanks for using my car for your craigslist add d-(n_n)z
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/1520698410.html

the 2 white ones is my car.

-coy
-----------------------------------------------------
sales@norcalautostylez.com to coy

hey whats going on. Ya i found your pictures on google because i didnt have any pics of the lip installed on any of my customer's cars Since i just recently got the lip and the only ones that i found were like "jdmshit.com" pics and those are all copyrighted.

Ya the car looks clean. I wasnt sure by the message if you mined me using the picture or not since you didnt state anything. let me know. If you dont mind that would be awesome. and if you ever need any parts let me know and i will hook you up as much as i can.

thanks
From sales department

Oh nah. Its no problem. Its like, brownie points. Makes me feel good that my car looks good for people's examples.
If you want, talk to some of the mods on clubintegra.com. Thats where I was told that there was someone using my pics on craigslist. See if youd like to be a sponsor/seller on there for integra parts.

-coy

wow.. the dude didnt even mention his name so i could get the hookup :(
anywho.. back to the forum..

lol hey that was hella funny to see your car on there .. and atleast you have fans ...

wear did you get the rear fog an how did you pull the dent out of the rear bumper an panel
i got the rear fog from ICBmotorsports for a ridiculous price that i dont wanna mention... :oops:

i pulled off the rear bumper and just stepped on the inside part and it popped out. i dont have a heat gun so its not perfect. you could still see where the dent was. the panel thats on the car now is actually a different panel i picked up for $20 from a friend of mine.

insane_one

insane user
wow. your car is 1 of a kind. style and all. ive NEVER liked the rear foglight. makes no sense to me. but it just looks soooo RIGHT on your ride. hella sick DC.

if you dont mind, where'd you get yourseats?how much? ive got my eyes on Red ITR Recaros but i also wanna take alook at other seats similar.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
wow. your car is 1 of a kind. style and all. ive NEVER liked the rear foglight. makes no sense to me. but it just looks soooo RIGHT on your ride. hella sick DC.

if you dont mind, where'd you get yourseats?how much? ive got my eyes on Red ITR Recaros but i also wanna take alook at other seats similar.
thanks for the props homie! i guess you just gotta have the right car with the right feel to make it awesome..

as for the seat, i bought it for $200. and yes.. its an actual recaro SRD!!
i bought it from my coworker with an AP1 (S2000) and it didnt fit his car. he had no room in his apartment and had to get rid of it quick..

ps. i like that keychain in your avitar. PACMAN FTW!!

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
Hey ill trade you a bottle of febreze for your recaro?! :D

insane_one

insane user
lol i wish i had the actual keychain. i google/image'd our flag for my Av. and i saw that keychain. so wahts next for the tegg?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
lol i wish i had the actual keychain. i google/image'd our flag for my Av. and i saw that keychain. so wahts next for the tegg?
ohhh.. well the.. i retract my last statement.. lol!!
hopefully, suspension next. the ones im riding on is way too soft for the way i really want my ride height to be. but that wont be ti'll a bit after me and the wife get our house soon.. but then, i gotta get some misc. parts for the civic as well..

ISMELLBACON!

ISmellBacon!
I <3 this car!!! no homo of course :D

Edit: Coy, can i steal your rims? I'm feelin those 501's on my Red Gsr!! Im thinkin about ordering them with my xmas money! But i don't wanna cramp your style lolz

Last edited:

aquamann87

damn i'm loving it man. how are your tires not rubbin? i've got my front end slammed but if i try to do any tight turns or i hit a bump they rub. i had the back equal with the front but the tires were rubbing constantly so i had to raise the rear end up.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
I <3 this car!!! no homo of course :D

Edit: Coy, can i steal your rims? I'm feelin those 501's on my Red Gsr!! Im thinkin about ordering them with my xmas money! But i don't wanna cramp your style lolz
Go for it! I'm sure I'm not the only one with an integ to roll on these (n_n)

damn i'm loving it man. how are your tires not rubbin? i've got my front end slammed but if i try to do any tight turns or i hit a bump they rub. i had the back equal with the front but the tires were rubbing constantly so i had to raise the rear end up.
What tire/wheel size are you running? Did you roll/pull/cut any fenders?

I rolled and pulled my front fenders, and cut the rear. I dont rub at all. I'm planning on going lower as well. Gotta make competition for the lowest of the low ;)

I dont care who hates on me being slammed. I dont care about ride quality. The stiffer, the better IMO. I dont track/race my car. I'll do the occasional mountain runs tho.
Theyre just jealous because they cant be slammed wherever theyre from with jacked-up roads.

aquamann87

Go for it! I'm sure I'm not the only one with an integ to roll on these (n_n)

What tire/wheel size are you running? Did you roll/pull/cut any fenders?

I rolled and pulled my front fenders, and cut the rear. I dont rub at all. I'm planning on going lower as well. Gotta make competition for the lowest of the low ;)

I dont care who hates on me being slammed. I dont care about ride quality. The stiffer, the better IMO. I dont track/race my car. I'll do the occasional mountain runs tho.
Theyre just jealous because they cant be slammed wherever theyre from with jacked-up roads.
i'm on 15's but i have the thick stock tire so i guess that's probably why i'm rubbing and i haven't cut ot pull my fenders. how do you go about cutting them out anyway or rolling it? are there any disadvantages to cutting them out?

kuro300

LTDI racing

thanks for using my car for your craigslist add d-(n_n)z
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/1520698410.html

the 2 white ones is my car.

-coy
sales@norcalautostylez.com to coy

hey whats going on. Ya i found your pictures on google because i didnt have any pics of the lip installed on any of my customer's cars Since i just recently got the lip and the only ones that i found were like "jdmshit.com" pics and those are all copyrighted.

Ya the car looks clean. I wasnt sure by the message if you mined me using the picture or not since you didnt state anything. let me know. If you dont mind that would be awesome. and if you ever need any parts let me know and i will hook you up as much as i can.

thanks
From sales department

Oh nah. Its no problem. Its like, brownie points. Makes me feel good that my car looks good for people's examples.
If you want, talk to some of the mods on clubintegra.com. Thats where I was told that there was someone using my pics on craigslist. See if youd like to be a sponsor/seller on there for integra parts.

-coy

wow.. the dude didnt even mention his name so i could get the hookup :(
anywho.. back to the forum..

i got the rear fog from ICBmotorsports for a ridiculous price that i dont wanna mention... :oops:

i pulled off the rear bumper and just stepped on the inside part and it popped out. i dont have a heat gun so its not perfect. you could still see where the dent was. the panel thats on the car now is actually a different panel i picked up for $20 from a friend of mine.

Ok cool cause I have to fix the same dent on my rear bumper