March 2010 ROTM Winner: Mick Lvn

Mick Lvn

Pictures fixed and also added interior and motor shots. sorry for the engine bay, its very dirty.

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
possibly one of the nicest tegs i've seen around. the things i would do to get my hands on meisters.

Mick Lvn

possibly one of the nicest tegs i've seen around. the things i would do to get my hands on meisters.
Thanks a lot man! And yeah I had to break down and order them new from Wek'sos, took 5 months to just to receive them :(

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Thanks a lot man! And yeah I had to break down and order them new from Wek'sos, took 5 months to just to receive them :(
Weak Sauce rarely carries Works wheels in shop, if they do they most likely are sold to phaze2 or someone. But most of their works wheels are made to order

Mick Lvn

Weak Sauce rarely carries Works wheels in shop, if they do they most likely are sold to phaze2 or someone. But most of their works wheels are made to order
This is correct. I placed my order, they call overseas, they are made, then shipped to the US only to sit in customs forever then shipped to me lol

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
This is correct. I placed my order, they call overseas, they are made, then shipped to the US only to sit in customs forever then shipped to me lol
atleast you didnt wait 3 months for a test pipe to be made by blox

STL99Teggy

Honda Connoisseur
I know that you hear this a lot but your teg is Straight sexy lol. Fuck I need to step my game way up and get some parts from you.

mirrorimg

no, ill grab one from work when im ready :) i work at Jspec Auto now
I thought the car on the facebook fan page looked familiar! Looks good fogel. Did you ride up on the boardwalk legally when you got those pictures?

ps. hook me up with some DB8R seats and that engine when you swap it :D