March 2010 ROTM Winner: Mick Lvn

601405dc2

601405dc2
WOW What a squeeky clean DC! I have to agree with STL99teggy, your car is very sexy with that red paint. Like a "ginger" girl worthy of high quality adult entertainment.

I've been wanting to enter a ROTM with my car but never got around to it. SO all I need is to follow those 7 rules or whatever and post pics and description of my car by the 15th of any month and thats it???

Last edited:

Mick Lvn

Love the new shots! I like all the Little Trees on the c-pillar bar ahaha.
thanks man, and yeah i have a whole box of black ice so im always adding more!

I know that you hear this a lot but your teg is Straight sexy lol. Fuck I need to step my game way up and get some parts from you.
haha thanks. just let me know, we got/can get, anything you need!

I thought the car on the facebook fan page looked familiar! Looks good fogel. Did you ride up on the boardwalk legally when you got those pictures?

ps. hook me up with some DB8R seats and that engine when you swap it :D
Thanks man! and I don't know if it was legal or not, but yeah we just drove it up on there and snapped the shots. Everyone walking by thought it was the coolest thing. And let me know what you need for your 4 door

WOW What a squeeky clean DC! I have to agree with STL99teggy, your car is very sexy with that red paint. Like a "ginger" girl worthy of high quality adult entertainment.

I've been wanting to enter a ROTM with my car but never got around to it. SO all I need is to follow those 7 rules or whatever and post pics and description of my car by the 15th of any month and thats it???
Thanks bud. and yep, thats it

very nice :thumbs up
thanks man

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
meh, the purple went hard...uu know i did a good job on it...plus im sure youd love me to hook you up with one of my ballin paint jobs....maybe an oem color match?

Mick Lvn

meh, the purple went hard...uu know i did a good job on it...plus im sure youd love me to hook you up with one of my ballin paint jobs....maybe an oem color match?
Would be sick. Its official that I am putting a 98 spec complete swap in my car in a month SO depending on the condition of the VC on that I might get you to wrinkle it and paint match over the wrinkle finish. I think that would be sick with a gold or kevlar SP cover

Mick Lvn

Nice win ! do you have a camber kit ? or just running negative haha
Haven't won yet :) And no camber kit, I need to get one but next on the build list is the engine bay which is getting done with a new motor the first of next month. After that, it is brakes and more suspension, and dif tire so I will be putting a camber kit on at that stage.

Daybid

Dump or Die.
Haven't won yet :) And no camber kit, I need to get one but next on the build list is the engine bay which is getting done with a new motor the first of next month. After that, it is brakes and more suspension, and dif tire so I will be putting a camber kit on at that stage.
ahhh ! dope... so you must be running hella negative and balding your tires then lol since i was at that height with no camber kit..

Mick Lvn

honestly been on those tires for 3 months (180 treadwear) and the inside tread is barely worn compared to the rest, im talking maybe 2/32