My Jeep build

Prozon

Kris
That's a good point. I've always done mud/trail stuff with big trucks. It will be nice to get my Jeep on the trail. Do you wheel with a group or what?

5150KDC2

EEEWWWWWW!!!!! Im not to fond of mud,, to hard to clean and to easy to brake stuff lol.. I do wheel in a group, depending on time of year or event determins how many. I am really the only jeep guy that goes though, every one else are toyota people.

Jackmldog

Jack
Lol I had a yj as a mud/trail before the teggy.. I would get some body armor for those back corners (the black diamond plated). Pretty nice build so far man! If you were closer you could get a steal on a Dana 60 w/ 5.11 gears. I took it off mine before I got rid off it cause it was too much..

5150KDC2

Lol I had a yj as a mud/trail before the teggy.. I would get some body armor for those back corners (the black diamond plated). Pretty nice build so far man! If you were closer you could get a steal on a Dana 60 w/ 5.11 gears. I took it off mine before I got rid off it cause it was too much..
Thanks man. :) Im not big on dana 60's just purely for the size of them, but thats just personal prefferance. Thanks for the offer though. Im not sure if im gonna diamond plate the corners or not, its still up in the air. I have never hit those either, but then again I have never hit a diff cover and beefed those up. And the first wheelin trip I did in it, i smacked it pretty good haha. Plus the license plate is moving, so that wont be an issue.

Jackmldog

Jack
No problem man. I really want my play toy back though.. And IMO the black diamond plate looks badass. But nah I only had a 60 rear and 44 up front. Both with arb lockers. I replaced the rear with a 8.8 before it went

5150KDC2

Thanks I will check those out, I can live with scrathces and small dents, but if i have to pound that damn corner out again imma be pissed lol... Good swap to do before selling, if you post it up you should get a good chunk of change for it.

Jackmldog

Jack
Thanks I will check those out, I can live with scrathces and small dents, but if i have to pound that damn corner out again imma be pissed lol... Good swap to do before selling, if you post it up you should get a good chunk of change for it.
Haha I hear ya man it sucks. At least you don't have rust spots like I did and prozon does. I live right on the gulf so salt=my worst enemy.
But I might save it for next summer ;)
Still trying to decide if I wanna start building for boost or start saving for jeep.

5150KDC2

Dude its probably the same here in CO, and everyone is proud of their s***!!! most want 5G's or more for something that has the body only being held on by a chunk of body or two. Meaning there is barely any body left due to so much body cancer. I went to NM to find this one. Was worth it though. If you decide to build another jeep lemme know, would be nice to see another build. Im glad my jeep came first, cause I will be able to just do boost after its done. I have 99% of my parts for the jeep, so I am just saving up for the Teg build :)

Prozon

Kris
Prozon does? No no no! Major rust repair. The last chunk of rust was the frame. :thumbs up

Now go make some videos of this thing crawling, or whatever it is you silly kids do without mud. :p

5150KDC2

I have some pics of stuff we climb over, this last trip was with my buddies jeep but ill post up those too

5150KDC2

I have some pics of stuff we climb over, this last trip was with my buddies jeep but ill post up those too

5150KDC2

This is the list of requirements to run this trail, I wasnt set up so we walked it.

more of that trail.

Mu buddy Jay's Toyota

Me coming down a hill

Next trip I go on I will take better pics and with my Jeep. If we do a snow run I will see what I can get too.