Site problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
I'm sure people thought the same about you back in 2009. Im Not sure what your issue is with the site or the mods but I hope you get it straightened out.
It was a completely different site in 2009.

I'm sorry you have lost hope in the site.
That doesn't give you the right to act like a c*** face towards random people for no reason.

There has always been noobs asking noob questions, that's why their noobs. If you don't want to help them or this site then your better off gone.

I agree the random banning and censorship is bulls***, but I got over the censorship. If you have an actual problem pm jayjay.

Or I'm sure we could get a petition thread for new moderators.
I personally have no problem with any mods (except one but he hasn't been on in a while).
The thing with PMing is that it's only between two people. i want the entire forum to see how the mods handle this.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
If would help if you offered some recommendations of how the site could change for the better instead of just bitching? As for the site censoring, it was either censor or shut down the site.

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
If would help if you offered some recommendations of how the site could change for the better instead of just b****ing? As for the site censoring, it was either censor or shut down the site.

I'll gladly leave once I'm done saying what I have to say. The only recommendation I have is to get rid of the current moderator staff and appoint new ones. They are worthless and cause more problems than they solve.

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
So that's all you've got to say? Stop bitching? Some site you're running here. I'm glad it's filled almost entirely with retarded high school kids asking which exhaust to get. Lot of knowledge around this place.

Jabes

This site has changed, it seems like if people have a problem with what other people are doing they're starting to get banned. Never had any problems with mods tho it just seems like if you aren't contributing and are a smartass then you get banned. Can't people just chill and everybody that just flamed for being a retard not get so butthurt?

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
So, eat a dick clubintegra. I hope this site fails. <3
I don't think you're going about this the right way or the point of the thread. lol Why would you want it to fail, especially if you were an active member at some point and must have found it good for something? Seems like there's a group of members who like to test the nerves of mods and admins of the site because they're not "supposed" to say anything back. I'm not kissing ass, because I could really give a fuck what some people think of me. Just calling it like I see it.

'You're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't' for them...

So that's all you've got to say? Stop b****ing? Some site you're running here. I'm glad it's filled almost entirely with retarded high school kids asking which exhaust to get. Lot of knowledge around this place.
What do you want him to do? Pick a side? lol There looks like a few people on here who have already made their minds to leave. :what: It sucks to see people leaving, but it is what it is. We're all adults here.

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
Which is why after a few more posts on here venting some frustration 'll probably nver come back. I've never gotten any "information" from here, just talked most of the time.

So again. Moderator reform. Fire the pieces of shit that are mods now and replace them with new ones. 6 months ago I would have said I was a good candidate for a mod but now, fuck you.

G3GirL

It sucks that you feel that way after all this time, but hopefully you'll find a site that better suits you.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
all the trouble started with the rep system, it went downhill from there. i was against it from the beginning, i've seen what it had done to other forums. i voiced my concern, but no one cared about what i had to say, thats ok, i was only trying to be of help. i see everyone here has got this.

G3GirL

all the trouble started with the rep system, it went downhill from there. i was against it from the beginning, i've seen what it had done to other forums. i voiced my concern, but no one cared about what i had to say, thats ok, i was only trying to be of help. i see everyone here has got this.
I don't think it's that no one cared about what you had to say about the rep system, Jimbos. I'm just not sure what anyone aside from the owner of the site could really do it. From my understanding, it's been brought up by mod/admin. So it's not that they don't hear you, it's just ultimately not their decision -- it's the owner's. Besides, I think there were other members strongly for it, some strongly against it, but a majority of us just don't care enough to let it bother us so much. I get what you're saying though. lol It doesn't really work all that well.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I don't think it's that no one cared about what you had to say about the rep system, Jimbos. I'm just not sure what anyone aside from the owner of the site could really do it. From my understanding, it's been brought up by mod/admin. So it's not that they don't hear you, it's just ultimately not their decision -- it's the owner's. Besides, I think there were other members strongly for it, some strongly against it, but a majority of us just don't care enough to let it bother us so much. I get what you're saying though. lol It doesn't really work all that well.
agreed. I think such site changes should be voted upon, the rep system was heavily abused.

lokibear

take your 2011 join date and leave. I'm not going to waste my time talking to some fuckin new guy.
Just cuz some one is new doesn't mean anything. I'm new to this forum because I now have an Integra. Before I was always on prelude and civic forums. Iv seen a lot of older members on here bitching and flaming people. Typical post I've seen lately is a new member asking a question and an older member talking shit to them instead of helpful tips. I get that some people do deserve being set on fire cuz of the way they act but not every stupid question should be flamed. Id hate to see people leave this site. But there is no sense in crying about it before you do. Just take a breath and realize this is the internet and its not gonna be perfect. If you think you can run it better then you should start your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.