VOTE! October '11 ROTM

October '11 ROTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
jbrown97ls and tork_sd89 have ZERO votes LMFAO....
:haha:
it typically happens to at least someone every month. it's not that they're bad cars, everyone knew it was gonna be a landslide once goof jumped in, his car is clean as fck. the only reason I have a vote if because brown voted for the fellow DB, lets be real, goof's car is way cleaner

fernando_dc2

I <3 my Honda
i found it hilarious!... that 4dr teg needs major work! looks like its stock... why would he embarrase himself like that

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
i found it hilarious!... that 4dr teg needs major work! looks like its stock... why would he embarrase himself like that
he has arguably just as much done as me, if not more. god forbid someone be proud of a stock-ish car.

you probably think dylan just has rims -__-

jbrown97ls

Stock is sexy. If I wanted my car over the top and flashy it already would be... I want it to look stock.Thanks for letting me know its working :)! And Im not embarrassed, I know my shit fire.

DB2Teg_Boy

Stock is sexy. If I wanted my car over the top and flashy it already would be... I want it to look stock.Thanks for letting me know its working :)! And Im not embarrassed, I know my shit fire.
Stock is sexy but needs moré stuff on it. U figure that one out. Like OEM JDM Type R lip maybe some Mugen side Skirts. Something around that area. ;)