'01 Jdm front Integra.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
^something went wrong there

I dont know what it is cuz the drop looks pretty good but that fender gap just makes it look a tad too high. The ground clearance must be deceptive in the photo. Id almost say its the same as mine but im at zero gap. Its just that first shot that looks high.

Nerd. =P

Photos look good though, i need to learn.

Last edited:

jdmlizbabi

^something went wrong there

I dont know what it is cuz the drop looks pretty good but that fender gap just makes it look a tad too high. The ground clearance must be deceptive in the photo. Id almost say its the same as mine but im at zero gap. Its just that first shot that looks high.

Nerd. =P

Photos look good though, i need to learn.
My little mud flaps literally drag on the ground hahah in pictures my car looks higher than what it is it seems lol. The tires on the rims could be a little larger but I'll run these until I need new ones. I know after I get spacers the wheels will sit at a better angle and be more flush with my fenders. It'll look a lot better

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Spacers do help with appearance but those look fine really. It may also be that going wingless looks best when the car is dumped cuz i dont feel like the car is high in any of the angled shots. What are those, 35 series tires? Going bigger probably wouldnt look right and i think 35's are more appropriate for the size rim. If youre on coils id consider going down just a tad bit more cuz those are 17's afterall. ITR wing or dumped!

And thats funny cuz my car looks lower in some pictures than i feel it actually is.

jdmlizbabi

Spacers do help with appearance but those look fine really. It may also be that going wingless looks best when the car is dumped cuz i dont feel like the car is high in any of the angled shots. What are those, 35 series tires? Going bigger probably wouldnt look right and i think 35's are more appropriate for the size rim. If youre on coils id consider going down just a tad bit more cuz those are 17's afterall. ITR wing or dumped!

And thats funny cuz my car looks lower in some pictures than i feel it actually is.
I feel like my car looks a little bare with out a spoiler lol.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
^gain of respect :worthy:
you're of of those people that go to races and try to show how cool you are to the girl who tracks her car arnt you? Trying to show her your tasteless modifications and when you run a slower time then her with a "more powerful car" you make up excuses as to why you simply cant drive...I hope you arent one of those people. we have too many on here, it also gives the car culture a sexist aura.

jdmlizbabi

you're of of those people that go to races and try to show how cool you are to the girl who tracks her car arnt you? Trying to show her your tasteless modifications and when you run a slower time then her with a "more powerful car" you make up excuses as to why you simply cant drive...I hope you arent one of those people. we have too many on here, it also gives the car culture a sexist aura.
Im talking about a type r spoiler btw lol no park benches. My dc5 had a type r spoiler I feel like they make the back half look better.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Im talking about a type r spoiler btw lol no park benches. My dc5 had a type r spoiler I feel like they make the back half look better.
you must have read what i said completely wrong. Im pretty sure you did. infact, it was aimed at the person who was being "OMG A GIRL OWNS A NICE CAR?!?!" as did OGstackadolla before me.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
It does, thats why i said go ITR wing cuz the wingless look really needs a slammed car. There are few other wings that look good on the gen 3 but the ones i see are usually tracked.

He was commenting to the other guy if you misunderstood that.