1 of 10

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
There was only 326 Supra Turbo Hardtops built from 93-95 with only 18 made in 95 and every hardtop is a 6spd. So they are all very rare. There was only 3 red and 3 white too in 95. The rest were black and dark blue

1995 Toyota Supra Turbo Hardtop.......only one more of these.....can you say unique?

How much do you think this is worth in the Supra community. 1 of 2: 95 Silver Turbo Hardtop with less than 11k miles

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
If I had a car that rare I dont think I could drive it. LOL. That would stay in a garage and just be maintained. Just too much risk driving it, imagine if soccer mom doesn't see you and decides she can merge into you and magically not hit a thing? Bam, only 1 Silver Hardtop Supra TT left. Because of that, owning that car would be boring, or just very stressful to drive.

Last edited:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
If I had a car that rare I dont think I could drive it. LOL. That would stay in a garage and just be maintained.
Being a 13 year old car with 11k miles, I'm sure he feels the same way. But the guy has owned like 8 Supra's so I'm sure it's mostly just a collectors item to say....."hey, look what I got fockers.....Jealous?"

Kinda like the guy who paid $90k+ for VIN 00000001 Nissan 350Z just so he could park it next to his VIN 0000001 300ZX Twin Turbo that has like 17 original miles

speedin

The Transporter
Being a 13 year old car with 11k miles, I'm sure he feels the same way. But the guy has owned like 8 Supra's so I'm sure it's mostly just a collectors item to say....."hey, look what I got fockers.....Jealous?"

Kinda like the guy who paid $90k+ for VIN 00000001 Nissan 350Z just so he could park it next to his VIN 0000001 300ZX Twin Turbo that has like 17 original miles
Damn, that guy with the 2 Z's will make all that back + more in a couple of decades though. I mean I can understand people who do this, but there are better ways to make $, it would eat me up to have to see cars like that sit around.

Winki

Undercover mod
that supra is stock?
Texas 2k8
just some basic bolt on sotck TT set up with a 125shot of n2o. now its back to pretty much all stock.

Also i replaced my camera the other day and took a few more quick pics. so they should look better i dont know why i didnt replace my camera sooner... oh yeah im lazy and just waited till i was replacing my screen too :lol:

Winki

Undercover mod
Damn, that guy with the 2 Z's will make all that back + more in a couple of decades though. I mean I can understand people who do this, but there are better ways to make $, it would eat me up to have to see cars like that sit around.
I would not have to self control to let them sit around... i would have to trade it for a Supra i could drive or just drive it knowing what is ment to happen will happen.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I would not have to self control to let them sit around... i would have to trade it for a Supra i could drive or just drive it knowing what is ment to happen will happen.
I don't think it would be a problem considering the guy has owned like 7 or 8 Supras with 2 other ones being a hardtop as well.

Winki

Undercover mod
I don't think it would be a problem considering the guy has owned like 7 or 8 Supras with 2 other ones being a hardtop as well.
offer him a trade for your DSMs :D if you go 10s with your DSM im sure you can have a 9sec supra:lol:

CortezBanks

I have a friend who has a pristine '92 Supra Turbo. It's a badass car, still rocking 7M-GTE and all
my buddy had a 88 or 89 MK2 it was a N/A, but was also the car i learned stick on. We were so into that car it was ridiculous. I almost got one before i found my GSR.