10 top douchebag cars to own

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
With a more recent list i would have to agree. and sad to say str4s would still be on there but not #1
I agree, most SRT4 people are douches, but there is alot of them that arent. Ive met alot of intelligent normal SRT4 owners. none are around here though. It's the select few that give me and my other neon/srt4 owners a bad name. Its to the point im ready to get rid of both my cars.

Last edited by a moderator:

Winki

Undercover mod
I agree, most SRT4 people are douches, but there is alot of them that arent. Ive met alot of intelligent normal SRT4 owners. none are around here though. It's the select few that give me and my other neon/srt4 owners a bad name. Its to the point im ready to get rid of both my cars.
i agree with this also. i would out the cobalt above the srt

B16B_civic_R

do U <3 your Honda
ok wow bashful...now i wanna see one about jap cars...supra, skyline, honda, mitsu evo, sti etc. etc. etc.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
isnt subaru from austraila?? i bet most of those are "douchbags" becuase they are faster than his car...

Trishamayx3

Pink Pants Model
i'd have to add a VW to that list. since my ex has one an thinks he can whoop anyones ass on a stock turbo. ha. yeah right

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
7 Dodge Ram:
This list wouldn't be complete without the country douchebag cousin. Out of all the trucks, none has spurned a douchebag craze like the Hemi toting ram. With it's big grille, sunburnt, dirty, tattoo'd arm hanging out the window, and a confederate flag adorning the rear window,
that made me lol forreal...haha

i don't have anything against cars or trucks, though...just the people who decide to drive 'em stupid.