10 top douchebag cars to own

93GSTeggy

Banned
i hate the confederate flag tho...THE SOUTH LOST!!!!! damn retards...does anyone not know that the south was fighting to keep slaves? fucking ey i want to shoot any fucking dumb hick who says "NI**ER"...Fucking racist ass people where i live need to DIE!!! GAHHH!!

Last edited:

93GSTeggy

Banned
and it would go

SCION XB like 20 here..gay

Any V8 sports car, Z28, Cobra, whatever...GAY GEY GEHH GUHAYE

Fagget ass pontiac grand prix's, super gay.

That minivan i saw with a pringles can for an exhaust tip. nuff said.

ANYTHING THAT SAYS HEMI. super mega ultra gay.

turbo diesels

geo storms

Chevy cobalt automatics

ford festiva...bleh

last but not gayest, the dude running around in a gmc van with lakepipes and daytons...OMG...

heykosal

Angkorian
turbo diesel(trucks) are the shit idk what you're talking about.

but van with lakes pipes LOL:lol:

rancidhooligan

Grand Sport
I have personally found that Jetta and Passat drivers in my town are the douchiest.

Then there are the people in pretty much any type of SUV. They seem to think they're king or queen of the road. I don't like SUVs much because most people that drive them don't need them but drive them to feel safer. Enjoy those rollovers, douches.

Whoever it was that said Scion tC, they're right on, too. I've noticed a definate douchetastic air about those tC owners.

Cheesenip, I've heard lots of people say that Neon drivers are douchy, but I have not experienced this phenomenon.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
I have personally found that Jetta and Passat drivers in my town are the douchiest.

Then there are the people in pretty much any type of SUV. They seem to think they're king or queen of the road. I don't like SUVs much because most people that drive them don't need them but drive them to feel safer. Enjoy those rollovers, douches.

Whoever it was that said Scion tC, they're right on, too. I've noticed a definate douchetastic air about those tC owners.

Cheesenip, I've heard lots of people say that Neon drivers are douchy, but I have not experienced this phenomenon.
no, they are

Surferman

My #1 Douchebag car on my list: Scion tC
x2.

its not the car, its the driver.
x2
Theres alot of douchbags in this world, you can find them driving anything they decide to hop in.

Scion XB...KING OF DOUCHE...literally a box...
x2

theres just somthing about those Scion drivers that i hate..maybe ive just had a bad experances with them.:roll:lol

i usually hate people that drive celicas haha
those cars look fast though..haha
unfortally i don't believe they are fast as they look..

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
x2.

x2
Theres alot of douchbags in this world, you can find them driving anything they decide to hop in.

x2

theres just somthing about those Scion drivers that i hate..maybe ive just had a bad experances with them.:roll:lol

those cars look fast though..haha
unfortally i don't believe they are fast as they look..

A celica isnt fast. Trust me. Even the GF's complains bout her GT-S

93GSTeggy

Banned
a fast car is a nissan 300zx twin turbo, upgrage the wastegates, bov's and boost controller and you got a monster....those muther fuckers are fast! way faster than 350z's, those are just dumb

B16B_civic_R

do U <3 your Honda
93GSTeggy...O.M.F.G.did you really just say turbo diesels suck lolz so hard i'd take turbo diesel motor over a regular turbo motor allday oh yea dualies F.T.M.F.W.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
a fast car is a nissan 300zx twin turbo, upgrage the wastegates, bov's and boost controller and you got a monster....those muther fuckers are fast! way faster than 350z's, those are just dumb
so you think a car that you have to modify is so badass to beat a stock car?

350z's are actually pretty quick in stock form. My gf was lookin at an 05. Automatic, and I test drove it. And stock, I bet that car would do a mid 14.

" OMG I hade to modify the fuck out of my car to beat a stock one, im so bad ass" :roll: