18 inch on 1995 ls

phatintegra

Banned
You mean what's sad are these younglings who don't know what looks good on a car.
I agree.
In the older generation we went to our local hardware store and made our own mods that actual works and functional before mods parts was even available for import cars.

If money wasn't an issue, they wouldn't all be driving s*** boxes.
I guess this comment is refer to me since I own a total of (3) vehicles, haha

Last edited:

Ganyon

Projects are different than trying to put 18in wheels on something that is most likely beat to hell.

R13

The other asshole
Shut the fuck up, sean.

JacobGSR

What are the cons of putting 18 inches on this car?
18's do fit, you can also put 19's if you want. I personally had 18's on my integra and it was lowered with eibach springs 1 1/2 all around. it did look a little of because i had subs in my trunk so the rear of the car looked lowered than the front but you can just cut the spring in the front to even it out. the tires never rubbed not one time. tired i had were 215/35R18

Nick_C78

18's do fit, you can also put 19's if you want. I personally had 18's on my integra and it was lowered with eibach springs 1 1/2 all around. it did look a little of because i had subs in my trunk so the rear of the car looked lowered than the front but you can just cut the spring in the front to even it out. the tires never rubbed not one time. tired i had were 215/35R18
Worst. Advice. Ever.

Never, ever, ever cut your springs.

SoundEfx

If this is how you think, then sell all of your cars.... NOW....For their sake!!!!

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
whats wrong with OEM lol. just found 87 integra wheels for mine. praying they look decent. find out friday lol never a huge fan of aftermarket wheels.

94RS

No fucks given.
87 Integra wheels on a G3? 14s look goofy on 94-01s...

Do what I did and look for OEM wheels from other cars with a 4x100 bolt pattern.

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
87 Integra wheels on a G3? 14s look goofy on 94-01s...

Do what I did and look for OEM wheels from other cars with a 4x100 bolt pattern.
yeah im getting them free so worst case i just sell them or trade them else where lol. but that honestly was the plan im not putting them on until after winter any way.. right now i threw on a set of steelies with new snowtires to get me through winter here in ct.

also, the 87 wheels im picking up have brand new all season tires on it lol. so why not