1991 bolt ons.....

Teggykid952

Uh why? At least give some sort of reasoning to your statement. I actually think cold air intakes are worse, mainly because you run the risk of hydro locking.

Anyway, welcome to the club :) Turbo or a swap would be the way to go IMO if you want some serious power
^ This

hgocasca

level 77 troll
The question is, do you want all motor or boost? What's your budget? When do you want/need your results?

cre-asian1

the reason for the cold air intake is because the intake will be kinda out of the engine compartment to draw in the cool dense air bringing more power than a short ram intake yes you do run the risk of hydro locking you car when you get those type of intake but if you live in a place that doesnt rain alot and avoid large puddles of water as if they where like pot holes anybody will do fine with a cold air intake

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
So key is just avoid driving in the rain :p A lot of people talk about "heat soak" that you get with short rams, I personally have not had an issue with this, and trust me, it's gotten plenty hot. So not really something to worry about IMO

Prozon

Kris
I have a CAI intake and it's raining 90% of the time here. As long as you don't go driving through giant puddles really fast, you should be fine.

Prozon

Kris
I have a CAI intake and it's raining 90% of the time here. As long as you don't go driving through giant puddles really fast, you should be fine.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I don't understand why everyone says rebuild the motor? It can be done bone stock with a good tune and healthy motor. You might want to do some basic maintenance like gaskets, rings, ect but there's no need for aftermarket internals. Don't believe me, check this out
That video was such a pos, I couldnt even finish it. Someone needs to invest into a camera lol