1994 acura integra ls automatic upgrades?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Shocks and springs will still have sway even with a big sway bar. Coilovers will help with body lean as well. Intakes do help as well as exhaust.

98DC2GSR

98DC2GSR
Id say read up on ls VTEC conversion with the usual basic bolt ons, chip and tune ecu and an auto to manual swap. 2k for an auto to manual swap is a bit much

98DC2GSR

98DC2GSR
what? I'm just saying based on my experience so far.
Its not all difficult to do, especially if you have a friend who has experience in doing it. I do stuff myself along side my dad and his buddy for guidance and what I'm doing so I've never paid a shop or someone else to work on my car cause the labor is what screws you but the parts you can get for good prices, a good LS tranny aren't that pricey these days.

oscar112709

Banned
I have an automatic integra and it is impressivly fast. NGK wires and platinum plugs, synthetic motor oil and tranny fluid.
It used to cost me $30 to fill up with 87 octane but now I can ger 93 actane for $20. I throw in a bottle of actane boost and it does make a big difference. Don't listen to the nay sayers who haven't tried it.
You trying to build a fast auto?

phatintegra

Banned
I have an automatic integra and it is impressivly fast. NGK wires and platinum plugs, synthetic motor oil and tranny fluid.
It used to cost me $30 to fill up with 87 octane but now I can ger 93 actane for $20. I throw in a bottle of actane boost and it does make a big difference. Don't listen to the nay sayers who haven't tried it.
Pretty much all stock, haha

There are TONS of thread on Automatic you just need to learn how to search it. Your best friend is google.com

I would say just keep it stock and keep doing the maintenance on it. You can poor allot of money into it and you will never get it back. Pretty much your money is down the drain once it's time for you to sell the car or the car get totaled. It's your car you can do what ever makes you happy I'm just giving you an old timer advice, if your tight on money.

Last edited:

Silver2

DB7 Driver
My biggest mistake was probably not changing the auto tranny fluid often enough. And at 223,000 it has seen better days. Rebuild plus a Transgo shift kit would be my route. Not sure if any company makes a reprogramming kit for it.

Urethane bushings on stock GS lowers, Yokohoma S Drive and Konis. Handling is divine, even when that ford 500 blows the doors off poor Teggie.