1997 Acura Integra GS 4dr build thread- SLOWLY

Heywhatsup119

I enjoy my teggy
lol. i just read that on your build tread. You've got a lot of work ahead of you lol. maybe on the weekend i could help you haha. but stop slacking and install all that stuff!

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Yeah I think I'm gonna install most of it tonight, maybe cut in the rear fog but can't decide if I should wait until it's functional first lol

Heywhatsup119

I enjoy my teggy
Lol Nice man!! i dont know why on earth you would slack every time i get something for my car i cant wait to put it in. no matter what it is lol. and you have much more exciting things to put in your car than i do.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Lol I used to be like that, then i got into technical things :p Like, I dont really feel like drilling into my subframe, and I dont really want to cut into my bumper/bumper support etc etc... lol

Heywhatsup119

I enjoy my teggy
What I will be doing to my car over the next few weeks!
Apexi ws2 with custom piping
Tein s tech lowering springs
Dc 4-1 headers
Prolie replace the struts if need be.
Excedy stage 1 clutch/ get my rear main seal replaced
Itr rear sway bar or spoon rear sway bar, also a brace to go along with that
Prolie pick up some ls meshies during all this too
New painted valve cover- prolie gunmetal
Painted brake calipers either gold or gun metal.
Wire tuck
That's all for now ill keep this updated and post pics

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
You're copying me ;) DC header on craigs right now just FYI :) With regards to the sway bar, look to be spending a bit over 250 to make it all work...

Heywhatsup119

I enjoy my teggy
Haha alright for the itr with the bolts and housing and stuff? Really damn I'm gonna look than! Lol. What onthe dc header?? You just let me know which one was better lol

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Bolts, d brackets, brace, bar, mounting hardware etc etc will be at least 250 (That's where about where I am and I got smoking deals on all of it). And there's one for you to buy lol, 90 for a 4-1, but it's in the springs :p Also a cheap new egay one if you want that lol

Heywhatsup119

I enjoy my teggy
Prolie just get an eBay one and paint it lol. Alright man that sounds fine. 250 really isn't all that bad for all that haha

Heywhatsup119

I enjoy my teggy
Update as of 8/28/11
This week I picked up a dc sport 4-1 header from cole. Who painted it black for me. It looks sexy! Will install it not next weekend but the following weekend. I'm pretty stoked!