1997 integra b18b1 project

uber'steggy

how shuld i and what shuld i use to build my b18b1 i wana do a all motor build and i want to get 200 or more horsepower if anyone can help tht wuld be great lmk thnk u

94RS

No fucks given.
What's your budget...?

uber'steggy

What's your budget...?
i dnt relee have a budget cuz i wana do my build good so i wana buy good parts so ima buy them little buy little but i wana knoe what i shuld get so i can start buying parts and snd my motor to the shop to get machined or w.e ima do to it

94RS

No fucks given.
Don't expect to make power out of a non-VTEC engine without throwing a shit ton of money at it.

Best bet to reliably make over 200whp on that engine is boost. And not some cheap eBay turbo kit either.

uber'steggy

Don't expect to make power out of a non-VTEC engine without throwing a shit ton of money at it.

Best bet to reliably make over 200whp on that engine is boost. And not some cheap eBay turbo kit either.
ive herd people say they can can get minimjm 200 hp on a non vtec all motor build with out putting so much money in to it cuz not only is the interior parts but u also got the intake headers exhuast and tune and computer and what not so thts y im asking i was thinking boost but i dnt knoe much about boost thts y i didnt mention it

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
you need the following:

3" aem intake
70mm tb
skunk ultra race mani
rdx injectors
p8r head
crower 404 cams and vave train
jdm itr pistons
rods
arp bolts
hondata s300
IMO easier to get power from a vtec motor. People did that same build and only got 150whp

uber'steggy

you need the following:

3" aem intake
70mm tb
skunk ultra race mani
rdx injectors
p8r head
crower 404 cams and vave train
jdm itr pistons
rods
arp bolts
hondata s300
IMO easier to get power from a vtec motor. People did that same build and only got 150whp
thnks but lets say i wana go boost with my stock b18b1 what wuld i need n wat wuld be best to do and howmuch pounds to run it on

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Don't boost a stock motor. It will scream until you grenade the motor. You have to build the motor to hold up to the extra power you are putting in it.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

uber'steggy

Don't boost a stock motor. It will scream until you grenade the motor. You have to build the motor to hold up to the extra power you are putting in it.

and thts what i was thinking to but what i herd was doing arp bolt on and doing injectors and fuel pump and intake and a good turbo wat u think

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
and thts what i was thinking to but what i herd was doing arp bolt on and doing injectors and fuel pump and intake and a good turbo wat u think
I would do rods, piston, head studs, and then you will need a upgraded pump, turbo, manifold, intercooler, piping, injectors, a tapped oil pan, and other small stuff I'm missing. And DONT go with eBay, I don't care what the post says. It's junk (minus piping)

uber'steggy

I would do rods, piston, head studs, and then you will need a upgraded pump, turbo, manifold, intercooler, piping, injectors, a tapped oil pan, and other small stuff I'm missing. And DONT go with eBay, I don't care what the post says. It's junk (minus piping)

ok thnks for the help so i think thts what ima do first build my engine then see what size turbo wuld be best for my build like i wana get egle rods and bearings and wiseco pistons but idk if to get high compression or not and then what type of injectors and then arp head studs and have my head and block machined and polished and then get a good intake manifold