1997 LS Build Thread - So Cal - SLOWLY but surely

pinatigerdc4

Thanks guys. Yeah its the same way now. Just a little bit lower. Ill update when I put in my prosport gauges this weekend. Post some pics. Simple and clean is what i like

pinatigerdc4

I have never seen your car before. I like it man.
Really? Lol thanks. Like I said I havent posted anymore pictures cause I havent done anything different to it. Might get the windows tinted before summer comes. I like it without tint but oh man it gets hot in so cal. Maybe function 7 lca and subframe combo. Gettting income taxes and big bonus at work.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I like to see red led cluster lit up and jdm climate controls. I want to do a trunk spoiler delete, cuz I have one :(. Looks way better without

Looking good!!

pinatigerdc4

I like to see red led cluster lit up and jdm climate controls. I want to do a trunk spoiler delete, cuz I have one :(. Looks way better without

Looking good!!
Ill get a pic of cluster and climate today if I drive tonight. I love the red. Hate amber lol

pinatigerdc4

Passed smog today. Now to look for a muffler lol . Although i was laying frame and the guy was having a real hard time lol

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
aww man, this thing looks all kinds of shiny! NICE.. im sure you love those brake pads! hold up to quite the beating.. anywho. staying tuned to this. lets see some updates!

pinatigerdc4

aww man, this thing looks all kinds of shiny! NICE.. im sure you love those brake pads! hold up to quite the beating.. anywho. staying tuned to this. lets see some updates!
Thanks. Yeah these hawks are amazing. No brake dust at all. And it rained my car was actually filthy lol

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
You don't have to be modest lol it's okay to have a shiny car. And up front I have the HP+'s lol MADD Brake Semen all over my wheels. But hey. I can stop pretty good!