2 Questions: Blinking Turn Signal & Rear Washer

ImElvis

Sup yo'
So I was messing around with my car just now, and my left signal is blinking faster than the normal OEM way, and my right signal is regular.
The only thing I've done lately was remove my left corner light cause the bulb blew out. Is there a way to fix this or make my right side blink as fast? Nothing is after-market from what I know.

My 2nd problem is my rear washer won't shoot water, I held the knob thing down and all I got was the whining sound of the washer in my engine bay, and a drop of water (like baby drool). How can I fix this? Is the nozzle too tight? How do I loosen it, if it is?

Sorry for so many questions! Just trying to figure out these problems before something worse may happen.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
So I was messing around with my car just now, and my left signal is blinking faster than the normal OEM way, and my right signal is regular.
The only thing I've done lately was remove my left corner light cause the bulb blew out. Is there a way to fix this or make my right side blink as fast? Nothing is after-market from what I know.

My 2nd problem is my rear washer won't shoot water, I held the knob thing down and all I got was the whining sound of the washer in my engine bay, and a drop of water (like baby drool). How can I fix this? Is the nozzle too tight? How do I loosen it, if it is?

Sorry for so many questions! Just trying to figure out these problems before something worse may happen.
1-its because your missing a bulb, the current that would normally go to the missing bulb is being added with the current to the blinker, giving it more power than normal, making it blink faster
2-have you checked your water level?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
like tam said check your water level and then turn on your blinker and see what light is out its like a 3$ replacement for 2 bulbs at auto zone

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
he should know which bulb it is, he said he removed a bulb because it was blown so that missing bulb is the problem

ImElvis

Sup yo'
he should know which bulb it is, he said he removed a bulb because it was blown so that missing bulb is the problem
Ohh I see.. more current to the rear blinker and to the blinker inside my car... could that work if I disconnected my left headlight and my right headlight would be 2x brighter? LOL jk but just wondering if that's how it works.

like tam said check your water level and then turn on your blinker and see what light is out its like a 3$ replacement for 2 bulbs at auto zone
My water level is normal, water shoots in the front but not the rear. They both share the same tank right? As in I put water into one tube and it goes into the front and rear washer?

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
mine had this problem. hold it on for a minute and let the system prime itself. i ran my tank empty and this happend to me.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
yeah i held it till it started spraying. and voila it started pissing like a drunk girl at a party.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
Ohh I see.. more current to the rear blinker and to the blinker inside my car... could that work if I disconnected my left headlight and my right headlight would be 2x brighter? LOL jk but just wondering if that's how it works.
no haha, your blinkers and extra bulbs are on a parallel circuit, so if a bulb goes out, the next one gets more power, your headlights are on their own circuit.

ImElvis

Sup yo'
no haha, your blinkers and extra bulbs are on a parallel circuit, so if a bulb goes out, the next one gets more power, your headlights are on their own circuit.
ohh darn haha xD

i wanna get one the auto rear window shade out of a mercedes and screen print back the fuck off on it lol.
the thing didn't work.. i held it for a couple minutes and i think it kill my battery again... lmao (slacking off on replacing it) but other than that all i got was another drop of water. is the black thing holding the nozzle suppose to be movable? i can turn it left, middle, and right.
any other tricks?