2006 Acura RSX

g3teg97

Super Moderator
The specifications on the new 2006 Acura RSX are out already. Check them out here. Looks like they dropped the price a little bit and the Type S's hp to 201 instead of 210. They also made a new silver.

Last edited:

MoJoJoJo

Banned
correction, the HP was not DROPPED, they are using a different standard this year, using SAE which labels the RSX-S's HP at 201, the old standard gave it 210. so the engine is still the same, no HP was Lost.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I always thought the blaze orange looked good, I'd probably buy it in blue.

Has a good video on Vtec.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
MoJoJoJo said:
correction, the HP was not DROPPED, they are using a different standard this year, using SAE which labels the RSX-S's HP at 201, the old standard gave it 210. so the engine is still the same, no HP was Lost.
I don't understand what you're saying. Please explain.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
g3teg97 said:
I don't understand what you're saying. Please explain.

umm...lets see...how can i make it simple...say when u go on a dyno, and under " standard 1" u get bout 210 HP but if u go under "standard 2" u get 201HP, but the engine is the same. it just depends on the standars of the test its given.

so the 05 isnt as faster or slower than the 06.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I dont see how knowing that makes him the King of DC5s. Its the same with everycar they all dropped. Some of the other cars got hit pretty hard, but most of the hondas didnt drop very much.

PogKai

B20VTEC
Ominous G2 said:
I dont see how knowing that makes him the King of DC5s. Its the same with everycar they all dropped. Some of the other cars got hit pretty hard, but most of the hondas didnt drop very much.
yeah.. the new Civic SI dropped 3HP.. and others dropped as much 20HP (Camry I think). OWNED!