2006 Acura RSX

YezEr

Retired VeeDubber
Since we're talkin about new dcs here..I'm guessin we're getting dicked again with the Type R huh??

1991TeGgY Ls

my brother has an 05 type s blaze orange with a inejn CAI fujusubu power getter cat back exhaust and its dropped its so damn sexy

g3teg97

Super Moderator
There's supposed to be a redesigned, all new RSX in 2007.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Yeah right. Honda thinks its cool to name all the Acura's weird letter combinations. The only one that meant anything was the NSX.

YezEr

Retired VeeDubber
What do they actually stand for anyway..

Last edited by a moderator:

YezEr

Retired VeeDubber
I was actually thinkin bout puttin something down for a RSX..there pretty sweet..Just wish the type R would make it over seas..That would be so fuckin kewl :D

teggy2281

yepthis cars are sooooo sexy. i was thinking of trading in my integra for an rsx after it gets fixed. i want one real bad.especially in blue. ummmmmmmm yum yum.

YezEr

Retired VeeDubber
I like the jade green metallic one..I was seriously lookin into gettin one..I dunno..there kinda hot..I remember back in the day when i first saw integras everyone was like..oh that's a bitch car..I'm like that's the stuidest thing i ever heard..I didn't care cuz i had a vw anyway but when i started spending more time around them and started noticin hatchs with the same motors in them i was like hmmmm...i think i might get one..everyone else uses the brains of 'em and there hella better than jettas..so since then i was hooked..but integra days are winding down and b-series are becomin classics..Oh sorry guys got lost in thought for a moment..lol