2008 Mitsubishi Lancer

cody1018

Here's the mock up for my rims. They've already been ordered

Sent from Wonka's chocolate factory using tapatalk 2

cody1018

the battle for the gti vs. this is losing haha
looks good though minus that sun glare
I didn't take the picture otherwise it would have been better but they'll be on soon

cody1018

that thing is looking fucking awesome. Ever consider getting the ralliart front bumper for the lancer?
I thought about it but the only difference is the center divider has two holes cut out of it. That's it, the real difference is in the fenders. They're 3-4 cm wider than the standard lancer. And they have a nice slit in the back of it that contours the body lines very well

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
I thought about it but the only difference is the center divider has two holes cut out of it. That's it, the real difference is in the fenders. They're 3-4 cm wider than the standard lancer. And they have a nice slit in the back of it that contours the body lines very well

you should definitely get the the fenders and bumper then :p too bad the rear quarter panel doesnt have the boxiness of the evo.

cody1018

you should definitely get the the fenders and bumper then :p too bad the rear quarter panel doesnt have the boxiness of the evo.
If I was going to do that, I would have bought them before I painted the car. But the only difference is a rear lip kit from the lancer to the evo

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
looks good! i wish i had the money for body work. but then again, id rather have a garage to put it in after paint too.

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.