2010 ROTY: Best Handling Integra/RSX

Best Handling Integra/RSX

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
i wish a photo showing my suspension i had would have been shown.

o well

wtg dylan

speedin

The Transporter
i wish a photo showing my suspension i had would have been shown.

o well
I was going to but not everyone had a photo of their suspension.

I think we should see some lap times. :mrgreen:
That wouldnt be a fair judge of the cars. Not everyone goes to the same track. Even you west coast people that go to the same track, there are different days, times, temps, etc. Its just not possible. Plus this category doesnt only mean track cars.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
I was going to but not everyone had a photo of their suspension.

That wouldnt be a fair judge of the cars. Not everyone goes to the same track. Even you west coast people that go to the same track, there are different days, times, temps, etc. Its just not possible. Plus this category doesnt only mean track cars.

Well I personally have multiple pics and I'm sure if lap times were shown no matter what outside issue youmay bring up...it wouldn't make up for 30 seconds. ;-)

speedin

The Transporter
Well I personally have multiple pics and I'm sure if lap times were shown no matter what outside issue youmay bring up...it wouldn't make up for 30 seconds. ;-)
Yea, but id need everyone to have their pictures be of the suspension to be fair. See the n/a thread. And what do you mean by the 30 seconds? Your longest record in bed? :lol:

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Correct :thumbs up

I was running consistent 2:17's @ Buttonwillow on S.Drives and I'm expecting to shave off quite a bit @ Buttonwillow and WSIR/Streets of Willow with new tires and updated setup this season. Not to mention the fuckload of practice I've been doing :lol:

Plus, the biggest factor is always the driver

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Correct :thumbs up

I was running consistent 2:17's @ Buttonwillow on S.Drives and I'm expecting to shave off quite a bit @ Buttonwillow and WSIR/Streets of Willow with new tires and updated setup this season. Not to mention the fuckload of practice I've been doing :lol:

Plus, the biggest factor is always the driver
I think i can shave it down to sub 2:20 next time with the new set up/motor. But ill probably need to HPDE sessions to get back there as im going to focus my track days at Thunder

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
I think i can shave it down to sub 2:20 next time with the new set up/motor. But ill probably need to HPDE sessions to get back there as im going to focus my track days at Thunder
You really think you can shave 29 seconds off your lap with a new motor? It takes a lot more than that.