2010 ROTY: Best Handling Integra/RSX

Best Handling Integra/RSX

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
You really think you can shave 29 seconds off your lap with a new motor? It takes a lot more than that.
I think that paired with the camber kit and springs will do it plus i know where i messed up on my line/braking :mrgreen: okay fine 2:20-2:30 range.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
lol i do want to go over there one day. But in all honesty i honestly think with the new springs and camber this and a truck and trailer i can break into the 2:3x-2:2x within two HPDE days

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
I think that paired with the camber kit and springs will do it plus i know where i messed up on my line/braking :mrgreen: okay fine 2:20-2:30 range.
You don't need to add spring rate. And to a certain extent a better alignment will help. You can dial out the push and dial in the rotation to a point, which will help.

What you really need is a set of better tires and seat time/instruction from someone who knows what they're doing. A car that does what it's supposed to in a turn is a definite plus, but there's more to it than just adding spring rate, changing line and where to start braking.

HOW and where you begin your turn in, HOW you feed into and out of the brakes, HOW you get in and out of the throttle. Along with 'standard' racing line and arbitrary braking/throttle points, those are the absolute basics.

Be as fast as you can smoothly, be as smooth as you can fast.

Oh how I wish you girls would come to vir
Once I'm out of college and have some money, I'll be there. :thumbs up

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
You don't need to add spring rate. And to a certain extent a better alignment will help. You can dial out the push and dial in the rotation.

What you really need is a set of better tires and seat time/instruction from someone who knows what they're doing. There's more to it than just line and where to start braking.

HOW and where you begin your turn in, HOW you feed into and out of the brakes, HOW you get in and out of the throttle. Along with 'standard' racing line and arbitrary braking/throttle points, those are the absolute basics.

Be as fast as you can smoothly, be as smooth as you can fast.
yeah i need to workout the smoothness portion. Im working on it. I think riding with someone else would help for sure to see how they turn in and stuff would really be beneficial.