2011 ROTY: Best N/A Integra or RSX

Best NA Integra/RSX

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
This is true. Just like modifying any engine in any way, the motor must be tuned on some software to pull the horsepower out of the motor. In all honesty my car lost torque when I was running full bolt ons untuned!
no its mainly K series motors. They come sealed from factory and k pro unlocks HP. A stock type S with K pro will see at least 10hp gains

Mr. Dc5

Banned
no its mainly K series motors. They come sealed from factory and k pro unlocks HP. A stock type S with K pro will see at least 10hp gains
No? Kpro doesn't unlock anything. It just retunes the motor. Any Motor is going to gain horsepower with a retune. Especially Hondas by lowering the vtec point.....

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
No? Kpro doesn't unlock anything. It just retunes the motor. Any Motor is going to gain horsepower with a retune. Especially Hondas by lowering the vtec point.....
By lowering the vtect point? Also not true. That all depends on the motor, the build, the cams... Stock motor the stock vtec crossover is best. Unless you are talking specifically about k series. I don't know much about k series.

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
yes, some of k series motors are limited from factory. Not much with the type S but other motors respond very well to the k pro

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Well, I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, that maybe he was just a tool, but still had some knowledge. I see now that was a fallacy. A tool and an idiot to boot. There should be a sub forum..."morons with money". He would be their poster child.

Mr. Dc5

Banned
By lowering the vtect point? Also not true. That all depends on the motor, the build, the cams... Stock motor the stock vtec crossover is best. Unless you are talking specifically about k series. I don't know much about k series.
Hmm yes by lowering vtec point will add power. Please tell me why I gained 40ft tq on the dyno by having vtec set at 3200? No I didn't tune my car either.
yes, some of k series motors are limited from factory. Not much with the type S but other motors respond very well to the k pro
Your retarded kpro is only for k series motors you dumbass. Any k series motor will respond well to any tunning software after you apply bolt ons to the car!
Oh really? Hmm wonder why my buddies 13:1 compression ITB LS/Vtec makes the most power with vtec point at 7k rpms...
Hahaha soooooo much bs! It must rev to 14000 right?

This site is full of a whole bunch of junk ass car and bunch of tards thinking there shits bad ass.

How hard is it to get banned on this lame ass site!?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Hmm yes by lowering vtec point will add power. Please tell me why I gained 40ft tq on the dyno by having vtec set at 3200? No I didn't tune my car either.

Your retarded kpro is only for k series motors you dumbass. Any k series motor will respond well to any tunning software after you apply bolt ons to the car!

Hahaha soooooo much bs! It must rev to 14000 right?

This site is full of a whole bunch of junk ass car and bunch of tards thinking there s***s bad ass.

How hard is it to get banned on this lame ass site!?
um no you are retarded. the TSX K series motors are sealed from the factory. Also lowering the vtec point doesnt do anything as the lift and duration make maximum power power and max torque higher as lift and duration increases. You need to do more research, and guy from nerk owns a race shop, that specializes in drag cars, I wouldnt be suprised if his friends car reved to the 11-13k range. You are an ignorant fuck that doesnt know what the fuck you are talking about. Dyno tuning on K pro you may have gained 40 torque but where did that come from? I doubt its from vtec being lower. It may have been because the modifications you did to the motor increased torque along with the k pro maximizing the onboard electronics.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Nananana nananana hey hey hey, good bye!!

PS we do road racing cars as well lol, got an RX8 that is coming out this spring to hopefully be competitive, we'll see though. The owner doesn't really like spending money on the car haha.