2013+ CI Official DB Squad Thread!

1Beastnstl

I gotta NEED for speed
I'd probably vote no on this one. I know it's local, but just by looking at it, it appears to have been wrecked. Possibly twice. The front fender and trunk are different colors. Plus, the engine bay looks a little iffy and thr fact that he's had to replace the head gasket makes me wonder how hard he drove it.

GOOD looking out!!!

slowDB7

You can also tell a gsr by the intake manifold, the gsr ones bend downward instead of the Ls/type r that go upwards

Last edited:

1Beastnstl

I gotta NEED for speed
Great info guys. I called and talked to the owner. All the engine work was because the headers were installed incorrectly and bolts where stripped to remove them and reinstall correctly. While the headers where off, he went ahead and did the water pump, etc a few months back. The body color differences are because it had rust and it had it repaired and primmered. He also change out the interior recently (made it all leather)..................I probably going to pass

jbrown97ls

A GSR will have the "Vtec" logo on it, where as an LS wont. the link you posted is a GSR. You can also tell by the VIN. The non-vtec model is a DB7, and the GSR is a DB8 (3rd, 4th and 5th number in the VIN).

My advice: That car is in great shape. Miles are decent. if you can get the dealer to come down, it would be a great pick up. there are not many sedans that are THAT color blue.

EDIT: For example Jbrown97ls (as misleading as his username is) drives a GSR, take a look at his build thread for pics of his engine. I drive an LS. The links to both of the build threads are in our signatures.
It was originally an LS... Maybe I should change my user to jbrowndb7.5

slowDB7

i cant wait till you get it back!!

do you have to cut up the bumper to fit it back on?

Last edited:

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Me either!! Today was the first time it has been out of the garage more than 2mins in 11 months. I hope I remember how to drive it lol. I drove my buddies 285-300hp 4dr teg the other day and thought it was so fast, then it dawned on me that I own one with twice the power lol.

Mucho Integra

New to this scene

Hello peoples sign me up!

I am completely new to the Integra scene. I come from owning S13's and S14's. Long story short, after career and marriage.. all that went away. My wife has currently given me the green light to drive something I am proud of. Started with $1K and after buying and selling 4 cars in the last 5 months I ended up with this 2000 LS DB7 w/ 154XXX miles (not bad for technically paying $1000 :mrgreen: ). I like driving something unique so I went DB and want to build it just right. Picked it up bone stock and owner had all previous service records.

So far I have done small things:

New Viper 5704V Alarm w/ remote start

Red Wrinkle Valve cover

Kenwood Stereo with Infinity speakers

OEM side Visors (It was like trying to find a unicorn)

Things coming soon:

Full 5% rear -20% front tint

Coilovers, not sure of brand yet (when I was in the 240 scene I used Tein Drift Spec)

Early 2014 - Cosmetic overhaul with fresh dupont paint provided by the most recognized body & collision shop in Stockton Ca.

Wheels are TBA.

Any hints or ideas are gladly appreciated. Like I said I am completely new to the Integra scene so I'm pretty green, Thanks.

Last edited:

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Hello peoples sign me up!

I am completely new to the Integra scene. I come from owning S13's and S14's. Long story short, after career and marriage.. all that went away. My wife has currently given me the green light to drive something I am proud of. Started with $1K and after buying and selling 4 cars in the last 5 months I ended up with this 2000 LS DB7 w/ 154XXX miles (not bad for technically paying $1000 :mrgreen: ). I like driving something unique so I went DB and want to build it just right. Picked it up bone stock and owner had all previous service records.

So far I have done small things:

New Viper 5704V Alarm w/ remote start

Red Wrinkle Valve cover

Kenwood Stereo with Infinity speakers

OEM side Visors (It was like trying to find a unicorn)

Things coming soon:

Full 5% rear -20% front tint

Coilovers, not sure of brand yet (when I was in the 240 scene I used Tein Drift Spec)

Early 2014 - Cosmetic overhaul with fresh dupont paint provided by the most recognized body & collision shop in Stockton Ca.

Wheels are TBA.

Any hints or ideas are gladly appreciated. Like I said I am completely new to the Integra scene so I'm pretty green, Thanks.

Horray for another Burning Red Pearl 4 door!!!!! added to the squad as well!

Mucho Integra

Thanks! With fresh paint next year, the car will be better than new. I will be starting a thread soon on all the progress. Any Ideas I will appreciate.