2013 ClubIntegra Time Attack Series | Round 1 | Buttonwillow Raceway Park | 02/09/13

Local

Dope! You got me in the dirt lol! Thanks dude, first & only shots I've seen of myself out there, much appreciated! I got a new wallpaper for work :D

Nick_C78

I love how you never went off track until you had a passenger.

Local

yah, gee.. i wonder why?! fuggin Nick pressuring me like its prom night or something lol, honestly helped iron out some kinks so its all good. I was surprised to actually do a little better on my final attempt just trying to chill out there with Tony, even with lvl 4 + 5 people out in group 1, going 3 wide in turns with me & passing w/o waves. Dylans car was FLYING during that sesh hahah, i tried keeping up but was no use.

i used that off one as the wallpaper hahah.

Nick_C78

Don't fight it, just let it happen. Yeah I am no expert man. I still make a lot of mistakes myself, but hopefully I was able to help a little. I find just having someone tell you that you can go faster in certain areas helps. You just have to trust them. Like Rob telling me to go WOT in riverside. Super scary, but apparently possible. I want to go back out there already and fix my mistakes...gah lol

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I can't begin to say how proud I am of you for 3 reasons, Blake.

1) You raced
2) You went off track
3) You hit a 2:27

Good job, bro

Nick_C78

Bro, do you even lift?

Get train wheels next time. They won't go flat, but I hear they are cheater wheels.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I've never been able to, wtf. I need to get back there soon so I can test the new adjustments
It's not difficult if you have the courage to do it.

you dont have to clean the wheel i let you borrow.
I wasn't going to anyway. :rolf:

Bro, do you even lift?

Get train wheels next time. They won't go flat, but I hear they are cheater wheels.
f***ing roller coasters they defy physics n s***

bro do you even lift?!
I lifted exiting Riverside when DJ started understeering towards the dirt, which never happened before.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Lol dillon would get the shot of the advan rg. You got some great shots. Caught that flame action too!

My last set will be up by morning.

Nicks hose that he replaced last time popped off this time around.
Forgot this was on my phone

Last edited: