2013 Goals for your POS Integras (all of them are POS, don't front)

Sammich

LOL

Anyway..seeing what everyone has planned for their integras this year?

There is probably a thread on this topic, but i didnt care to search it, like the Hodgetwins say...I DONT GIVE A

:lol:

BUT!! I've been sitting on this spoiler since July, i hope to get this painted and installed:

get my fender replaced and painted, car buffed out and touched up.

Install this beautiful piece of shit i got from this random stork:

and some suspension pieces LCAs..front and back (have to find out where i'm going to get the front LCAs from, or just suck it up and toss bushings in it, subframe brace, rear sway bar, possibly front, and of course, regular maintenance and keep the car running right

94RS

No fucks given.
Kinda need to get another job first, but.....

- Engine replaced
- Axles replaced
- 94 front end
- Airbags
- Radiator/fans since I have to manually hook mine up....

Pretty much just get the bitch running and back on the road.

bkirshr

User that is Registered
hmmm, here are my thoughts for mine

- OEM ITR lip painted along with the sideskirts
- Polish the blades
- header and exhaust
- re-tint windows

Sammich

Kinda need to get another job first, but.....

- Engine replaced
- Axles replaced
- 94 front end
- Airbags
- Radiator/fans since I have to manually hook mine up....

Pretty much just get the b**** running and back on the road.
good stuff...tired of the 98+ front end huh :D

glad you mentioned axles, i forgot i need to replace mine...gota borrow my moms car so i can take a weekend to pull them out and swap them at the parts store...quick question, pulling the axles, will MTF leak out?

hmmm, here are my thoughts for mine

- OEM ITR lip painted along with the sideskirts
- Polish the blades
- header and exhaust
- re-tint windows
sounds damn good..sounds super clean

emd513

Hopefully finish my ls/vtec monster. ;). That is the goal for this year. still need pistons turbo piping and few other odds and ends. Will see what happens. Three years is long enough.lol

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

white4d96

Burning oil like a boss
Hoping to get my B18B done this year. Basic stock rebuild, nothing crazy. Then maybe some odds and ends, interior bits, if I can get the money together a JDM clip, then paint the whole thing.

Mostly saving for a wedding though, so this is all kinda wishful thinking.

94RS

No fucks given.
good stuff...tired of the 98+ front end huh :D
Nah, not that I'm tired of it. Last owner was in a wreck and went as cheap as he could to replace everything.

All the mounting tabs are broken, the headlight adjustment screws are somehow broken, the corner lights' wiring is cut where the sockets should be, and the lenses are held in by wood screws and wing nuts, missing both splash guards.

My wanting to go with the 94-97 front clip is so I can do the Si-VTEC front end. :thumbup:

No idea if trans fluid will leak. I just gotta replace axles because both of mine snapped when the mounts went on me...

Last edited:

Sammich

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE that Si-VTEC front end..still wish i had my DC i would have had that done.

cvcrcr99

I have been able to raise the one side up enough to prevent a leak starting when the axle is pulled out. Better safe than sorry though. Make sure you have a pan underneath it just in case.

I plan on getting the damn car on the road and 100% legal. My to do list for the upcoming months would be over 50 lines i bet haha. I cant plan for the rest of the year seeing as there is too much on my plate from this car alone as is. haha

Muckman

Not a M0derator
Rebuilding engine for 5th time this winter.
-My Dart head had s***y valve seal last year, replaced guides and VJ.
-Bent wrist pin last year but caught it before catastrophic damage. Upgrading to HD pin.
-Turns out I had a broken middle piston ring. Need to hone to repair scratch in cyl wall.
-Had slight main/rod bearing damage but nothing major. Will replace bearings and polish crank again.
-Probably will need to bore to 85mm which will require me to Locwire/Oring the block. Ugh
-Taking opportunity to upgrade to custom pistons. Keeping same dome volume and compression of 13.5

Goal is still the same as before - MAX out a GT30R. I currently hold the GT30 record (on a Honda, possibly overall) at 597whp (corrected). We are already at the far end of the efficiency map but since the pressure ratio is so low (20psi at ~60lbs+/min) we think we can push more. Id like to push 30psi and see what we can make.

Jayteg

New steering wheel, paint calipers, paint rims, itr spoiler, new motor b16 or b18 and a itr lip.

Kirbo

MAD IMPORTZ
taking the axles out mostly 75% will leak tranny fluid. If it doesnt it maybe a little low or you just got lucky haha