206 Car Club?

lsvhatch

Miss my car!!!!
It's just a type r clone. Ha the jdm b18c type r and dam near everything else type r except for the rear valances. That's the only thing I am missing besides the chassis differences lol

dlo253

So, who here in WA is actually interested in being in a car club..? I'm ready to get it goin if we got enough Interest. Let me know.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Obviously you know I am lol. But squigget sent me a pm saying he was. Guys, how does Killer Integras Associated, KIA, sound for the name? Just an idea, we can play with it and such.

dlo253

well if your Interested, post up in here. So we can all put it together. Ill take the president spot, since I'm pretty familiar with the car club thing.... skidmarks is the vice president. But so far that's it. Who wants in, and we could use input from other members on name choices... and it is gonna be an integra only club.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Lol king of the retarded maybe j/k lol. What would you want to be king of?

Oh, and I checked into the decal thing, and the option is open. I don't know how much it would cost, but we can, and will have club decals...now all we need is a name. Also, is anyone that wants to be a member artistic? Maybe come up with designs for the decal? If not, I got a buddy that is an amazing artist that could help us out :)

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Just got an idea for the name! Cascade Integras Associated, or Cascade Integra Association? I personally like the first, but either way we could be C.I.A. :)

Baby Ollie

Pokemon Master
I'm just being sarcastic. I'm at a time in my life right now where I can't get away from work and whatnot to join a car club; but if I did, I think I'd want to at least vote on the administration. It makes it more legit if it has a charter and voted counsel and whatnot.

dlo253

Dude on ht with a civic said he has good connections for shirts and decals, maybe it should be open to Honda/Acura....? Lol.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Yeah I'm open to that. Cascade Imports Associated? Lol still sounds good to me :) All in favor?

On a side note, lsvhatch said he'll join. I sent him a link to this thread :)

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
It's all good hatch, we totally understand :) How are things over there? Or is it one of those "if I told you I'd have to kill you" type things? Lol

Anyway, how do you all feel on the name? I want to tell the name to my cousin so he can start on designs for our logo, and decals :) Ill post pics of progress and different ones so we can vote on which one we want.

lsvhatch

Miss my car!!!!
Lol it's my second time in this shithole of a country. This place blows haha. Only good part is the Asian girls

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Hey guys. Dlo and I decided we're gonna vote on all positions in the club. Also a new idea for a name came up. Since we're gonna be a a Honda/Acura club, how does Cascade Honda Crew sound? Dlo and I both like it. Get back to me on what you think of the name soon. If I don't hear anything soon we'll settle on that. I need to know cause my cousin is going to draw up some designs for our emblem/decal.

Anyway, who is in favor of the new name?

Last edited: