21st Birthday~! What to do & ask for?

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
Hey everyone! My 21st birthday is coming up, fast...I don't know what to do #1 and #2 I don't know what to ask for? I'm thinking something for my car ~ Ideas?

dekaf

pǝʇuɐɹb ɹoɟ buıɥʇou ǝʞɐʇ
My sisters 21st birthday is today, kinda ironic.
She want's a case of beer lol.

mirrorimg

You don't have friends who are going to take you out and get you drunk?

I honestly wouldnt be thinking about my car... I would be thinking of what my friends are planning on doing to me.

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
Well my girlfriends wants to take me out & get me drunk...my bf is planning something but I'm not a big drinker...So, besides the celebration part ~ I am planning what I want

mirrorimg

Well my girlfriends wants to take me out & get me drunk...my bf is planning something but I'm not a big drinker...So, besides the celebration part ~ I am planning what I want
HAHA

I read that was like "Girlfriends? lilke multiple?" Then read BF and thought... "this person has a bunch of girlfriends AND a boyfriend?"

And then I came to the realization that you are female. Maybe getting drunk isnt in your scope then, but it is still your girlfriends duty to take you out on your 21st and show you a good time.

whitedc4

ask everyone to buy you a bottle of 3 olives vodka in different flavors then make drinks til you can't see straight.... that's what i would do at least lol

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
HAHA

I read that was like "Girlfriends? lilke multiple?" Then read BF and thought... "this person has a bunch of girlfriends AND a boyfriend?"

And then I came to the realization that you are female. Maybe getting drunk isnt in your scope then, but it is still your girlfriends duty to take you out on your 21st and show you a good time.
HA HA HA Your funny! LOL - Yea I am sure I will let them take me out but I will be getting drunk just not to the point where I am falling over & throwing up...

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
HAHA

I read it as this dude went both ways.....then I read your post.

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
HAHA

Yeah same here... LOL.

If you really want to get something for your car, maybe go for body parts. that would be nice :lol: it's up to you though. I'd rather just be caring about hanging with my friends instead. Unless you REALLY want to get some mods in for your car for your birthday, haha.